X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Thank you grannywin! That was so very nice of you to share this. I love that it's so versatile. Will have great fun with this one.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
      while everyone who is making beautiful things for the challenges, papers, elements, etc. It would be alot easier for giving credits if we could put our names by them. I know it's a few more buttons to push, but I don't know about anyone else, but I have things I have no idea who they came from. When I use them I would like to be able to give proper credit. Just a thought. Everyone is doing such BEAUTIFUL work on their layouts and adding to the goodies. GREAT WORK.
      I agree! When I first got here it felt like I was a kid in a candy shop, and just kept downloading all the new freebies. I was in scrapbook heaven and hastily kept going and going. Than when I finally slowed down and started using some of them I realised that I didn't know who made what and I can't give credit to them. I feel awful for so greedily downloading and now not being able to credit the wonderful, talented people that put them there I should go to scrapville jail for that, NOT! I would never survive in jail-OMG can't take my lappy away from me!! What would I do??????? ---Thank you one and all for all your hard work and generous gifts!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
        Mad Scrapper
        • Sep 2006

Ladies ,your layouts are beautiful

Comment

• Wickel
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

Here's my March challenge template. My very first challenge! Enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

• Wickel
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Here's another one for the March Challenge I put together
            Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Great templates!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Template Pictures and Thanks

Hi all,

This has been a spectacular month and a great kit with all the talent on this site.

I tried to save the screenshots of all the templates in a special folder. Unless I miscounted (not a good statement for an accountant), there are 33 templates and 2 extra pictures of Jazz's LO's.
                Jazz, is it possible to upload the templates of those layouts, just saw the links to the posts on the thread. They are both very nice - naturally, with your talents and would surely love to have them.

Want to thank each and everyone that contributed this month as the templates and also all the extra goodies are a great addition to my collection.

Here's a zip file of the screenshots incase anyone wants to check their collection to ensure that they have all of them.

Absolutely love this site, which is because there are so many great people here.
                Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• leafroberts
                  • Sep 2006

March Challenge

As usual I am at the last minute. Here is my template. I fell in love with the woven papers by knzus and the embies are by sacannon. I made the egg photoshape.
                  Leaf
                  Attached Files

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

everyone has done SUCH a great job!!!!

lilyskite has donated April's starter kit - It will be up the day after Easter. (We'll start on the 2nd - We don't need to scrapping on Resurrection Sunday anyway!! )

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                      I agree! When I first got here it felt like I was a kid in a candy shop, and just kept downloading all the new freebies. I was in scrapbook heaven and hastily kept going and going. Than when I finally slowed down and started using some of them I realised that I didn't know who made what and I can't give credit to them. I feel awful for so greedily downloading and now not being able to credit the wonderful, talented people that put them there I should go to scrapville jail for that, NOT! I would never survive in jail-OMG can't take my lappy away from me!! What would I do??????? ---Thank you one and all for all your hard work and generous gifts!!
                      Ditto !
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Winnie49
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

Ok girls, i guess i finally attach my march challenge, but seens too little so lets see how i come!
                        Hope can see it ok

Kisses
                        Wendy
                        Attached Files
                        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• spanielmom
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2006

The picture may have uploaded small, but the layout is really cute. Thanks for sharing. It's never too late.

Comment

• NanaC95565
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                            everyone has done SUCH a great job!!!!

lilyskite has donated April's starter kit - It will be up the day after Easter. (We'll start on the 2nd - We don't need to scrapping on Resurrection Sunday anyway!! )
                            Silly Julie, is it one of those days for you? Easter is on April 8th.

Visit my blog
                            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• NanaC95565
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

I agree

everyone has done a wonderful job. Now get those creative juices starting to flow for April. Can't wait.

Visit my blog
                              Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by leafroberts View Post
                                As usual I am at the last minute. Here is my template. I fell in love with the woven papers by knzus and the embies are by sacannon. I made the egg photoshape.
                                Leaf

Thanks for the shape and glad you were able to use something of mine. Loved your layout.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X