X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well I guess I owe you all an appology this month! I havent gotten to do any challenges this month! Too busy with the Disney pictures and well.. life in general, Were did March go anyway??? I must say you all did a really great job!!!! Everyone LOs are Terrific!! I promise next month I will try and do more stuff for the challenge, hoping it will be a calmer month.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Goosh..feel like you Crops..I have only 7 file folder game pages finished of the 10 I need to give you all for ending the challenge ..EEEK..but it would be junky so..I'll finish it properly some other time and post in templates section when it is done with instructions necessary to go with it..SORRY..BUSY month with Shelbz and designer role now..so Sad face!! but we did GREAT..and the PKDOLL , Leafroberts, WICKEL, and GRANNYwin's quilt square..whew..didn't want to miss those!! THANKS for all the goodies folks!! LOVE this scrappin life with you all in it!! HUGGGGSSSS everyone!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

Oh...and Winnie49..don't want to forget you GIRL!! WAY TO GO!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Comment

Working...
        X