Closed Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: March Challenge

kimbob, Love your template!!!! Thanks for sharing.... I can't wait to get this year's Easter pictures. I'll just plug them right into these wonderful temps.

I wish we were sharing templates in December and November challenges too. We would all have quite a collection of beautiful albums.

Everyone, THanks for all the wonderful papers,masks, ribbons!!! I love them all.

Wow Kim you are on a roll..love the paper and your LO is awesome..Wonder all your paper and mask and shapes are wonderful as always...thanks so much both of you..Kim I think you have known how to use that program all along...LOL
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Jazz if you had heard the wonderful language coming from my mouth on Sat morning while I got my way around it, (rest of family ran and hid for the morning...LOL),eventually out of frustration I downloaded tons of tutorials from all different sites and just got "stuck in"..... but thanks sooooo much to all of you for the great encouragment.. will just keep me at it..hahaha, like anything can stop me now.. Love the "creating" part" and if I'm creative and busy I'm as happy as a pig in "sh..t". hugs to you all for your kind words.

Kimbob, your template was wonderful. Love your Flowers.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by kimbob View Post
    Well finished a LO for the March challeng and am doing another first.. made a template from it for everyone to use.. I just hope it all works... been reading instructions for a while and I'm going to give it a go. The flowers are mine and used the March colours to tint them.. I think they are available in the "template folder"? (mmm, think I remember reading it..) Thanks to all for papers etc. Here goes...
    Beautiful layout. Are you sure you aren't an old pro???

great layouts so far, guys.

What about the Easter Craft part of the challenge? Anyone got any ideas for that? I think I will use cardstock and make oversized tags for my baskets.

Please visit my SBM store!

Quote Originally Posted by juliehclark View Post
    great layouts so far, guys.

What about the Easter Craft part of the challenge? Anyone got any ideas for that? I think I will use cardstock and make oversized tags for my baskets.

That's what I did last year and will probably do the same this year. Have a template set up for Microsoft Publisher for cards that I make. Have not been using SBM for cards, except for the Christmas money cards from here.

Smile To Wonder:

Thanks for the info about the flowers - will put them in the shapes folder. I love your shapes and masks! They are awesome - I just feel a little bit guilty because it's so easy and so much fun!!
    Julie

Default Papers

Here's a couple papers for the challenge.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Well gang, Ive tried my hand at making some papers and some easter eggs for the Challenge..some of them I like some NOT..hope you can use some or all of them..there are about 6 or 7 papers and 9 eggs...I zipped them up because some have been having problems with the sbm files..just unzip them to a folder and drag and drop the papers in your LO as paper and the eggs as embies..they are png files..

For Paper
    http://www.4shared.com/file/11753778/b8a29109

For Eggs
    http://www.4shared.com/file/11754016/91d835b4

Am also working on an Alphabet set and some grass...

everything is looking wonderful..thanks to everyone for sharing
    Attached Images
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/