Closed Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: March Challenge

Wonderful job everyone, and thanks for the goodies. Kimbob I think you are going to be addicted in no time. Once you get playing making things, that is all you want to do. I find myself enjoying that more than layouts now.

Jazz, the scraplift idea sounds like a good idea. I used one of MaryAnn's kits for the card I did too.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Have a few more papers to add to the pot of goodies and maybe some shapes too. I'm trying to think RETRO for the CONTEST..Hoping this will help get our creative juices flowing!!
    Attached Images

Wonderful Wonder, Thanks!

wow such great LOs .....

I like others cant seem to get my head around ideas for anything at the moment but while I was making Mary Ann's Get Well LO I thought of the inspiration she has given me. So for this easter challenge I'm combining Easter and Mary Ann and I'm sure I'll be able to come up with a few LOs or elements for us all over the next few days.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Question

These are great papers! A dumb question: are the flowers the same as the masks so we double-click and change them?!

Thanks so much!
    Julie

Thanks Wonder those are great!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    These are great papers! A dumb question: are the flowers the same as the masks so we double-click and change them?!

Thanks so much!
    The black and white tiles you see with the paper bundle are SHAPES..In order to get the little SHAPES from them (like Punches in traditional scrapping) you RIGHT CLICK the image..SAVE TARGET AS and drop into your SHAPES folder in SBM..We have to direct them there. They don't have nice ext. on them to send them to shapes automatically. Then you can use them the next time you want to work on a layout and put a colorful flower on your template. Choose your paper scrap and then CUSTOM SHAPE it.

Not to confuse these with the MASK LAYOUTS. The masking has already been done for you. What the gray images are doing is just sitting there on the page to give you ideas of how to fill the pages with more colorful fun. With those, you don't have to bother with lining everything up so so ..it is done for you already. If you have the PSP program (Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photo shop) then you can use the jpg pictures of the mask layouts just using your magic wand tool and then FILL with pattern or color or gradient. The Jpg images will not work in SBM like that. Jpg's don't have layers to play with. What you see is strictly what you get with a jpg flattened image in SBM. Simply, ALL SBM TEMPLATES act like MASK LAYERS..it's just so easy we fail to realize that sometimes.

Hope that helps you MaggieMae...If not, email me or perhaps someone can explain it better for you!! Thanks girl!!

Well finished a LO for the March challeng and am doing another first.. made a template from it for everyone to use.. I just hope it all works... been reading instructions for a while and I'm going to give it a go. The flowers are mine and used the March colours to tint them.. I think they are available in the "template folder"? (mmm, think I remember reading it..) Thanks to all for papers etc. Here goes...
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by kimbob View Post
    Well finished a LO for the March challeng and am doing another first.. made a template from it for everyone to use.. I just hope it all works... been reading instructions for a while and I'm going to give it a go. The flowers are mine and used the March colours to tint them.. I think they are available in the "template folder"? (mmm, think I remember reading it..) Thanks to all for papers etc. Here goes...
    Gorgeous, thank you for the template
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by kimbob View Post
    So excited to see your GORGEOUS template here..You are doing an OUTSTANDING job with your new program!! LOVE your work!! Your layout in the Gallery was so EXTRAORDINARY I thought you got it from a KIT!! LOVE your LO"S ALWAYS!!