Closed Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: March Challenge

I here you to Onie & Wonder. I find myself thinking and praying for Mary Ann all the time. Even though none of us have ever met, I feel just awful knowing that someone we love is going through a rough time.

Thumbs up Very Nice Layout

It's a nice, glad to have you with and and giving of you talents.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Here's my first template for the March Challenge..Made some papers for you..You can find the SHAPES for the flowers in the d27 Mask Layouts threads!!
    I'm grateful for the example the Savior has been in my life. He brings Hope and Forgiveness!! 2 things I can't live without!! God Bless you HaPpY Scrappers!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Default Robbons for March Challenge

well this is a first for me,,, hahahaha, Downloaded PSE5 this weekend to try my hand at creating some embies ect. used the challenge "to test" my first creations.. I hope these are ok? And now to see how I can put them here yeah!!! figuring all this out now.. I used the "embie packer". hope you can use them. Now to try do a LO which I havent done all weekend..hahaha.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thumbs up Oh Thank You Wonder

Your layout just took my breath away. This is awesome. Thank you for the added papers.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Here's my first template for the March Challenge..Made some papers for you..You can find the SHAPES for the flowers in the d27 Mask Layouts threads!!
    I'm grateful for the example the Savior has been in my life. He brings Hope and Forgiveness!! 2 things I can't live without!! God Bless you HaPpY Scrappers!!

Wow absolutely stunning.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

just to papers. And boy you can see I'm getting tired..hahaha, spelt "ribbon" wrong in above thread... yeah, just being "blonde" again.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I think the news about MaryAnn has just devistated us all, to the point that I feel like I can not even concentrate on the challenge. I keep opening up another page, start working, then close it. I have even tried to do a get well layout with the challenge swatches but the bright colors just don't feel right.

You're right Onie...Ive been working on a layout for 3 days and just cant get it worked out..but you know what...Mary Ann would NOT want us to be this way...she used the computer and scrapbooking and designing to get her thru the death of her son...so she would tell us to create, create, keep the good stuff coming..and she would be bragging on all of us..I know she would tell us to pray for her and her family and then to get back to scrapbooking and she would be sending us all "Big Much Love"
    Soo lets all try to get out of this funk and start making lots of pages..between reading all her cards and get well posts..and looking at all the new pages that should keep her pretty busy while she is recovering at home...heres another thing I just thought of..she always loves it when someone "scraplifts" one of her LO's..said it makes her feel good when we like something she did and want to copy it..so we can do that..maybe start a new thread like the get well cards we are making and put them all in one place for her to look at..
    these are my thoughts ..tell me what you think and if anyone else has any ideas let us know about them..(((HUGGS))) and love to all....
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I will do all my comments on the wonderful LO"S that have been done at one time..and the embies and new papers are fantastic..I love how our newest friends are jumping in here with such beautiful new things...kimbob that ribbon is out of this world..love the lace..
    vnginger your lo is awesome..love the picture..thanks for contributing..everyone is off to a great start..I have made a few eggs and some paper will have to get it posted..
    everyone keep up the great work..(((huggs)))
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up Nice idea Jazz

Scraplifting MaryAnn's LO's sounds like an great idea!

!

nie