X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Baseball Word Art

A baseball word art picture for anyone into the sport . Baseball is not real big in Australia so i don't know a lot about the sport and i couldnt think of any thing else to make??? Derr!!! but any suggestions and I'll have a go?????
    Attached Files
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Bless you DEANNE...how hard would it be to do one for SOFTBALL..fast pitch??? My daughter is a week away from starting her second season of softball and it is so hard to find the SOFTBALL..instead of baseball..LOVE this and I can work with this!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
      Bless you DEANNE...how hard would it be to do one for SOFTBALL..fast pitch??? My daughter is a week away from starting her second season of softball and it is so hard to find the SOFTBALL..instead of baseball..LOVE this and I can work with this!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
      I did 2 - one for baseball and the other for softball.. didnt know what colour to do so did a neutral colour and you can colour or tweak it yourselves to suit your layout
      Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

Moonbeam...YOU ROCK!!! I'm so excited about this!! Made a 42 page album for the team last season scrapping up what I could!! This is WONDERFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! I REALLY LOVE IT!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Good! Glad you can use it.. What's the teams name? want a personalised one with their name? and if so what colours???

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Wow, Moonbeam, for someone who does not know baseball, you sure know how to make a great embellishments. It's awesome. I love the shinny texture. Excellent job!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

I guess I dont know much about any sports even the ones that re "big" here - its never been my scene! But Baseball - I have seen lots of baseball movies and I love their "uniforms" I watch the movie just to see those cute butts in the baseball outfits LOL - don't hit me Granny!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Thanks so much!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• lilbinkey
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  I did 2 - one for baseball and the other for softball.. didnt know what colour to do so did a neutral colour and you can colour or tweak it yourselves to suit your layout
                  OHHH Moonbeam!!
                  These are perfect for my daughter Softball Pages.. WHOOOO~WHOOOO!!

Thanks,
                  Hugzzz,

Comment

• vnginger
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jun 2006

What a riot, Moonbeam.
                    Great work on these baseball embs!!!

My little 4 yr old started baseball this spring. His team name is The Boston Red Sox. It would be great if you could make one for him. His name is Vincent. He would be thrill...

The Sox's web site is: http://redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos

If you are busy, no worries. THanks for sharing the words. I can definately use them.

Oh by the way... how about tennis????? My whole family plays tennis. Haven't seen much of tennis stuff around.

sigpic

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by vnginger View Post
                      What a riot, Moonbeam.
                      Great work on these baseball embs!!!

My little 4 yr old started baseball this spring. His team name is The Boston Red Sox. It would be great if you could make one for him. His name is Vincent. He would be thrill...

I have a tennis template in the making that should be in the store in a week or 2 so keep watching the new releases but as for your other request here we go:
                      I hope it installs OK..I put them (5 sets) in a boster pack but for some reason it did not install in my SBM software???? Try it anyway
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

This one is in the pack too but i just had to resize the preview pic because it was too large to upload... also the one with Vincents name in it _ there is also one exactly the same minus the Name for everyone else.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• vnginger
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jun 2006

Moonbeam, You are the greatest!!!

Thank you so much for your time and thoughtfulness. They will work out perfectly.

I will definately look for your tennis pkg.

oh... these installed just fine. Hope you resolve your installation problem. Maybe out of RAM?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X