• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delee
    • Sep 2006

Cards?

Quick question!
    Has any one made cards using their sbm program....?
    Went to a Stampin' Up party and love it! But, with doing digital scrapbooking, was wondering if there were templates for cards...
    Thanks!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by delee View Post
    Quick question!
    Has any one made cards using their sbm program....?
    Went to a Stampin' Up party and love it! But, with doing digital scrapbooking, was wondering if there were templates for cards...
    Thanks!
    Yes there are, I can't remember if they were downloads or in the store. I think they were downloads. I have searched but am not searching the right thing!Someone will find them soon I'm sure!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hi Delee! I am a huge Stampin' Up fan and have plenty of their stamps, I do incorporate SBM with them.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Hi,

Welcome aboard! I have tons of stamps from Stampin' Up! I have a good friend who sells their products! I can tell you that my stamps are collecting dust now, because I really like to work digitally. There are some card templates posted here free and I think Julie Clark may have some in the Booster Packs. I need to leave but I'll check this thread tonight and find them if no one else has!

P.S. Know anyone who wants to buy a bunch of stamps and paper scrapbooking stuff?!!! LOL

I just found one card template before leaving: Here's the link:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...hlight=Wendy+G.

I think you can change it for anything you want!

Here's another one:

And another one:

I'm sure there are more - just go to forum tools and search for "card". Hope this helps!
        Last edited by MaggieMae; 02-27-2007, 12:48 PM. Reason: Add more links.
        Julie

Comment

• juliehclark
          Challenge Host
          • Jun 2006

I just have borth announcements in the store but actually have used sbm for cards before.

I did Thank You notes from Abby's birthday party back in October. They were done using the avery paper notecard sizing (so there's 2 small notes to a page)

If I have't deleted it, I'll upload later!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
            Hi,

Welcome aboard! I have tons of stamps from Stampin' Up! I have a good friend who sells their products! I can tell you that my stamps are collecting dust now, because I really like to work digitally. There are some card templates posted here free and I think Julie Clark may have some in the Booster Packs. I need to leave but I'll check this thread tonight and find them if no one else has!
            P.S. Know anyone who wants to buy a bunch of stamps and paper scrapbooking stuff?!!! LOL

I just found one card template before leaving: Here's the link:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...hlight=Wendy+G.

I think you can change it for anything you want!

Here's another one:

And another one:

I'm sure there are more - just go to forum tools and search for "card". Hope this helps!

You know we really should do a massive paper scrapping sale . I daren't add up how much beautiful stuff I have collecting dust!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

This that isn't the truth

I have SO SO much paper, punches, rubber stamps and stickers, diecuts. GOOD GRIEF! I decided to donate them to a Missionary Church in the Tuscon, AZ for their VBS (Vacation Bible School). My family has been actively involved in the rebuilding of an old Spanish Nazarene Church. The pastor is an old friend of ours. So, I figure I will drop this stuff off to them on one of my trips to see my parents.

I'm sure a church would benefit from all this!!!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

WOW Onie that is a great idea! The church can always use that stuff for all the arts and crafts shows! I am not ready to give up my stuff yet, but will consider your idea when I do.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• leafroberts
                  • Sep 2006

Scrapbook Supplies

I am Vice Chairperson for the sister city organization here in Sebastopol CA (north of San Francisco.)

Every year our host students have to make scrapbooks for the Japanese middle school students who visit from our sister city - Yamauchi, Japan. The students who host and the students who come are all seventh and eighth graders, both boys and girls.

I am in the midst of collecting supplies right now to make 20 scrapbooks for the Japanese students. If anyone would like to donate papers or stickers that they are no longer using, we could use them. I especially need things to do with school, travel, families, parties, sports, or California places.

If you are interested please send me a message.
                  Leaf

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by leafroberts View Post
                    I am Vice Chairperson for the sister city organization here in Sebastopol CA (north of San Francisco.)

Every year our host students have to make scrapbooks for the Japanese middle school students who visit from our sister city - Yamauchi, Japan. The students who host and the students who come are all seventh and eighth graders, both boys and girls.

I am in the midst of collecting supplies right now to make 20 scrapbooks for the Japanese students. If anyone would like to donate papers or stickers that they are no longer using, we could use them. I especially need things to do with school, travel, families, parties, sports, or California places.

If you are interested please send me a message.
                    Leaf
                    Hi Leaf,

What a great idea - my problem is that we in Tucson for the winter and all my stuff is in Spokane. I'll keep this in mind for next year, though!
                    Julie

Comment

Working...
                    X