• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimbob
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2007

nothing is worth more than this day

The first layout of my sisters wedding in Scotland. Had the word art which I loved and the bubbles in the photo were such a perfect match I couldn't resist.
    Hope you enjoy
    Love

Forever in my heart - Jazzy
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

My Mum married at Gretna Green a few weeks ago (she's 75)! I recognise that area. Did you watch it on the internet?
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kimbob
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      My Mum married at Gretna Green a few weeks ago (she's 75)!
      How wonderful!

Wish I had known about the "internet" thingy.. no-one mentioned it.. would love to have watched.. I really really wanted to be there! but I've got lots of photo's so at least it's a "small" compromise..

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by kimbob View Post
        How wonderful!

Wish I had known about the "internet" thingy.. no-one mentioned it.. would love to have watched.. I really really wanted to be there! but I've got lots of photo's so at least it's a "small" compromise..
        What a shame, if you log onto www.anvilhall.com it gives you the whole rundown. You can still watch other weddings there so you will get an idea of what it ws like, plus look around.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          What a shame, if you log onto www.anvilhall.com it gives you the whole rundown. You can still watch other weddings there so you will get an idea of what it ws like, plus look around.
          PS Look under wedding webcam.

Comment

• kimbob
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2007

Oh can't thank you enough Eng, gonna go check it out.... Got a photo of the "groom" Shaun banging the anvil with the hammer.. so going to go and browse..

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by kimbob View Post
              Oh can't thank you enough Eng, gonna go check it out.... Got a photo of the "groom" Shaun banging the anvil with the hammer.. so going to go and browse..

lol.....hope you find what you want!

Comment

Working...
              X