• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Printing Pages

I got my samples from "scrapbooks to share" today and I am very pleased with the quality and color. I had them printed in 12x12 format and they look great! It only took a few days to get them back so it is a very fast turn around time. I believe some one posted that link here before.
    I prefer the heavier glossy cardstock, but they all looked good. I have about 20 to 30 pages to print and I think that even at the highest price ($1.75) it is still going to be cheaper then printing them at home. I will definitely use this service again for my digital pages.
    Just thought I would share.

Marion
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hey that's great news. Thanks for posting this for everyone, I know lots of people are really curious about this.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• luv2scrap33
      • Jan 2008

Great place to Print

I print my 12x12 pages online with a comapny called Pure Designs. There website is: www.pureprintdesigns.com. I think they have the best picture quality, best customer service and there pages are only $2.25 per page. I have been very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Thanks for the info Marion. I will look into this because I have a heritage scrapbook that I need to have printed.

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• ryansmom66
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Thanks for the information because I cannot make up my mind to print at home or send out to print, whether to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages, which I can print at home, but the ink is expensive, or to have them sent out and print 12 x12???? I just can't decide. Does everyone print out their layouts and put into scrapbooks? What size does everyone prefer? Any help is appreciated so I can finally make up my mind!! LOL
          Trisha
          My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• fourfoxes
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ryansmom66 View Post
            Thanks for the information because I cannot make up my mind to print at home or send out to print, whether to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages, which I can print at home, but the ink is expensive, or to have them sent out and print 12 x12???? I just can't decide. Does everyone print out their layouts and put into scrapbooks? What size does everyone prefer? Any help is appreciated so I can finally make up my mind!! LOL
            I find the best size is 8 x 8 but I have done some brag books in 4 x 6. I think it may be cheaper to have them printed rather than print them yourself. I just read a post by Marion with a new website that I'm going to try. I have used the place which SBM has and the prints 8X8 were gorgeous.

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• ryansmom66
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Thanks for your suggestions, Debby, its very helpful.
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                I got my samples from "scrapbooks to share" today and I am very pleased with the quality and color. I had them printed in 12x12 format and they look great! It only took a few days to get them back so it is a very fast turn around time. I believe some one posted that link here before.
                I prefer the heavier glossy cardstock, but they all looked good. I have about 20 to 30 pages to print and I think that even at the highest price ($1.75) it is still going to be cheaper then printing them at home. I will definitely use this service again for my digital pages.
                Just thought I would share.

Marion
                Which paper did you choose? I see they have a variety. Thanks
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
                X