+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Printing Pages

Default Printing Pages

I got my samples from "scrapbooks to share" today and I am very pleased with the quality and color. I had them printed in 12x12 format and they look great! It only took a few days to get them back so it is a very fast turn around time. I believe some one posted that link here before.
    I prefer the heavier glossy cardstock, but they all looked good. I have about 20 to 30 pages to print and I think that even at the highest price ($1.75) it is still going to be cheaper then printing them at home. I will definitely use this service again for my digital pages.
    Just thought I would share.

http://www.sbtoshare.com

Marion

Hey that's great news. Thanks for posting this for everyone, I know lots of people are really curious about this.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Great place to Print

I print my 12x12 pages online with a comapny called Pure Designs. There website is: www.pureprintdesigns.com. I think they have the best picture quality, best customer service and there pages are only $2.25 per page. I have been very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the info Marion. I will look into this because I have a heritage scrapbook that I need to have printed.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thanks for the information because I cannot make up my mind to print at home or send out to print, whether to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages, which I can print at home, but the ink is expensive, or to have them sent out and print 12 x12???? I just can't decide. Does everyone print out their layouts and put into scrapbooks? What size does everyone prefer? Any help is appreciated so I can finally make up my mind!! LOL
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmom66 View Post
    Thanks for the information because I cannot make up my mind to print at home or send out to print, whether to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages, which I can print at home, but the ink is expensive, or to have them sent out and print 12 x12???? I just can't decide. Does everyone print out their layouts and put into scrapbooks? What size does everyone prefer? Any help is appreciated so I can finally make up my mind!! LOL
    I find the best size is 8 x 8 but I have done some brag books in 4 x 6. I think it may be cheaper to have them printed rather than print them yourself. I just read a post by Marion with a new website that I'm going to try. I have used the place which SBM has and the prints 8X8 were gorgeous.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thanks for your suggestions, Debby, its very helpful.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I got my samples from "scrapbooks to share" today and I am very pleased with the quality and color. I had them printed in 12x12 format and they look great! It only took a few days to get them back so it is a very fast turn around time. I believe some one posted that link here before.
    I prefer the heavier glossy cardstock, but they all looked good. I have about 20 to 30 pages to print and I think that even at the highest price ($1.75) it is still going to be cheaper then printing them at home. I will definitely use this service again for my digital pages.
    Just thought I would share.

http://www.sbtoshare.com

Marion
    Which paper did you choose? I see they have a variety. Thanks