X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhoda
    • Apr 2006

Oops, I messed up!

I hope this can be fixed. As I've been working on my pages for the slideshow, I realized that I created every page as a new scrapbook. I meant for this to be all one project. I'll make a cd later & may add music. Is there any way to put all the pages together?
    thanks, Rhoda

• Brett
    • Jan 2006

The easiest way to do that is like this:

Open Scrapbook MAX! with the project that you want to bring everything into (we'll call this "project 1"). Then open another copy of Scrapbook MAX! and open one of your projects that contacin one page (we'll call this "project 2").

Now go into project 1 and create a new blank page that is the right size. Then switch to project 2. Select Edit > Select > All from the menu. Now select Edit > Copy from the menu.

Next, switch back to project 1 and select Edit > Paste from the menu. This will paste all of your objects onto the new page you created. You will still have to select the background image again, but otherwise it should be identical.

The other way to do all of this is to export each of your one-page projects as templates by selecting File > Export Template from the menu. Then after you have exported them all, go into your master project and go to Page > Add and add the pages back in.

Hope that helps.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Rhoda
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Brett
      The easiest way to do that is like this:

Open Scrapbook MAX! with the project that you want to bring everything into (we'll call this "project 1"). Then open another copy of Scrapbook MAX! and open one of your projects that contacin one page (we'll call this "project 2").

Now go into project 1 and create a new blank page that is the right size. Then switch to project 2. Select Edit > Select > All from the menu. Now select Edit > Copy from the menu.

Next, switch back to project 1 and select Edit > Paste from the menu. This will paste all of your objects onto the new page you created. You will still have to select the background image again, but otherwise it should be identical.

The other way to do all of this is to export each of your one-page projects as templates by selecting File > Export Template from the menu. Then after you have exported them all, go into your master project and go to Page > Add and add the pages back in.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! I'm so glad I can put them all together. I have another question. I've made all these pages as 8x8 200 dpi so I can print them. When I copy/paste them to the new project, it's going to be a slideshow. can or should I make changes to the dpi? Can I do that in a new project? I hope so because I could have a printable set & one for tv viewing. I hope that makes sense.
      thanks, Rhoda

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

As a general rule, creating all of your scrapbooks at the default setting of 8x8 @ 200 ppi is best. When you print your pages will look great, and when you publish (slideshow, video, JPG etc) they will look great too. Scrapbook MAX! handles it all internally for you, so you don't have to worry about it!
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Rhoda
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX!
          As a general rule, creating all of your scrapbooks at the default setting of 8x8 @ 200 ppi is best. When you print your pages will look great, and when you publish (slideshow, video, JPG etc) they will look great too. Scrapbook MAX! handles it all internally for you, so you don't have to worry about it!

Thank you! I followed your directions & got all my pages in the same project. Wow, I'm so glad that I won't have to resize anything when I make the slideshow. That's a great built in feature. I'm almost finished creating the pages. I can't decide if I want to add music or not. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating music?
          thanks, Rhoda

Comment

Working...
          X