• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Emerald Isle

I'm in serious design mode for St. Patrick's Day and just finished this album, so here's the link if you would like to take a look!

This will be available soon in the SBM store
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Very nice Steve, I am getting into the Greek Isles mode myself. Have been scouring the internet for all kinds of clipart and stuff so when I come back from Greece, I will have a nice stash all ready to go!
    (1 month and counting down!)

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Beautiful work Steve. It's nice to have the male species amoung us. Never did I think that men would be interested in scrapping. It's GREAT. Now we need to get Desmond on the ball and scrapping too.

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Gorgeous Steve
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
          Beautiful work Steve. It's nice to have the male species amoung us. Never did I think that men would be interested in scrapping. It's GREAT. Now we need to get Desmond on the ball and scrapping too.
          I may not best the "best" representative for the male gender of the species... Just tryin' to make a livin' like everyone else... I got into to because I starting writing a program similar to SBM several years ago, now I just like to design layouts.

And I don't think Desmond will actually ever have any time to scrapbook, as everyone around here keeps him busy with EVERYTHING else! (Desmond, you can chime in anytime here...)
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• NanaC95565
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
            I may not best the "best" representative for the male gender of the species... Just tryin' to make a livin' like everyone else... I got into to because I starting writing a program similar to SBM several years ago, now I just like to design layouts.

And I don't think Desmond will actually ever have any time to scrapbook, as everyone around here keeps him busy with EVERYTHING else! (Desmond, you can chime in anytime here...)
            Steve your work is absolutely wonderful keep em coming. I think its awesome to see males invoved and have as much fun as us women do. I was just saying that I never would have thought a male would be interested in scrapping. Your right though we do keep Desmond pretty darn busy.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
            X