• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbinkey
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Urggggg Help!!!!

I am getting really upset with SBM on my computer.. It is SOOOOO SLOW

I have run a virus scan & spyware scan.. Nothing came up..

I cant figure out why it is so slow.. I also this morning just installed the new plug in for SBM.. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Hugzzz,
  • Desmond
    Resident Geek
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

Has it just recently become slower?

And what plugin?

Desmond.
    |

Comment

• lilbinkey
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
      Hello,

Has it just recently become slower?

And what plugin?

Desmond.
      Yes it just started being slow... When I started up the program it said there was a update. So I downloaded it & installed it... May be it wasnt a plug in...

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

If it's the 1.0.6.1 (click Help > About to see what version you're using), that should be significantly *faster* than any previous version.

WHat you could try doing is uninstalling / reinstalling with the most current version -- PM me with your order id, real name, or email address used in the order process and i'll get you a fresh set of download instructions right away.

Also, keep in mind that having large amounts of content in sbmax does slow it down (because it is constantly parsing those files, loading thumbnails, etc etc etc).

Desmond.
        |

Comment

• lilbinkey
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2006

If it's the 1.0.6.1 (click Help > About to see what version you're using), that should be significantly *faster* than any previous version.

WHat you could try doing is uninstalling / reinstalling with the most current version -- PM me with your order id, real name, or email address used in the order process and i'll get you a fresh set of download instructions right away.

Also, keep in mind that having large amounts of content in sbmax does slow it down (because it is constantly parsing those files, loading thumbnails, etc etc etc).

Desmond.
          It sometimes freezes up also.. Some of the projects I have saved, I go to click on them & it either freezes up or takes sooo long..

Comment

• lilbinkey
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2006

Desmond.
            I just sent you PM with my email address

Comment

Working...
            X