+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Scrapbook MAX! is 1 year old!

Hello friends of Scrapbook MAX!

Scrapbook MAX! is indeed a whole year older. Scrapbook MAX! was officially released on February 14, 2006. It's been an exciting year of growth and expansion in both the program and in our awesome community!

To celebrate our birthday, we are offering a 10% discount to our fabulous Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store (another exciting way that Scrapbook MAX! has grown). To get 10% off your purchase, simply type BIRTHDAY in the Coupon Code field before you Checkout. This offer is good only until March 14, 2007 and may not be applied to any previously placed order.

Thank you all for your kind "birthday wishes". Thank you for your enthusiasm, creativity, suggestions, and support throughout our first year. And finally, thank you for spreading the word about Scrapbook MAX! . We look forward to more years of digital scrapbooking with everyone in our growing family!

Gracie
    Scrapbook MAX!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Thumbs up Happy Birtdhay Scrapbookmax !!!!!!! I Love You

That Wonder, E One Honors It Stops Me The Anniversary Of Srapbookmax To Be Commemorated In Exactly Day That Mine Anniversary, Aquarianos They Are If Much Luck, E I Have Certainty That This Sera Site More Looked For In All The Muindo For Who Loves Scraps Ok

Congratulations All That They Had Had This Magnificent Idea,

Kissestoall

Default Happy Birthday

Scrapbook Maxi, I enjoy being a member here, a wonderful group. I do not visit as much as I would like to because of various reasons, but I certainly enjoy myself when I do.

Thank you

MaryL
    Mary ~ living in the North of England

*grabbing credit card...* lol...thanks
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wink Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Scrapbook Max. I myself is proud to be a member to your site and more power to you.
    Liwayway

Usually over in the http://www.indigorose.com/forums (Autoplay Media Studio) forums.

Default Happy Birthday ScrapBook Max!

Usually I am over in the Autoplay Media Studio forums (www.indigorose.com/forums), but I thought I would signup over on this side of town and see how you all are doing, and what you are doing with ScrapBook Max.

So, hello all.

Hello I was intrigued when I saw this thread had been added too as SBM is nearly 2. That forum is very techie, nice of you to drop in
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Happy Birthday

I am glad to be a member, even though I am not sure what I am doing yet. Hope you are around for many years.
    Happy Birthday Scrapbook MAX!!!!!
    Joda[/b] COLOR="Blue"][/color][/b]

SBM will actually be 3 years old This month Wow!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Yep and us old foggies are still with it.they must like us as eye is still here:d

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst