• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Angelwithin's Valentine's Day Card

When you can't send flowers..our templates can do a great job as the next best thing. As many of you know, Angelwithin has a hard time with Feb. It is the anniversary of the passing of her son Matty. So I made this to try to cheer her up and know that we were thinking about her!! She drew the angel next to my name and so I used it by making a shape from it and shadowing the back in the picture to represent the angelwithin her!! I used her glass orbs for flower centers and used ROSANA's beautiful gold butterfly. Used flower shapes to do most of the template..you should have them already. Enjoy!!

Newbies: Simply click on blue link. Choose OPEN and it will automatically download to your templates.
    Attached Files
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

wonder you are wonderful thankyou xxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Xoxoxoxxoxox!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH!! He was magnificent, I loved these flowers the colors, Angel and with immense affection that desire the Matt, happy birthday to you, that the success e it greets they make part of its life it stops always,

Millions of kisses ok

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Thinking of you Fiona...

Comment

• *Dawny*
          • Jan 2007

That is so pretty and thoughtful of you wonder xxx

I'm thinking of you Fiona xxxx
          My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Walking In Your Shoes

I can honestly say "I DO UNDERSTAND" We were blessed Mom's with our Sweet Angels.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Nancy72
              • Dec 2006

Me, too...

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
              I can honestly say "I DO UNDERSTAND" We were blessed Mom's with our Sweet Angels.

We lost a daughter suddenly at the age of 29...no pain like losing a child.

I have some graphics I made a while ago that I would like to share...I would like to do it in the most simple method of uploading here...well...they would belong in embellishments. I would appreciate any help.

Blessings,
              Nancy

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nancy72 View Post
                We lost a daughter suddenly at the age of 29...no pain like losing a child.

I have some graphics I made a while ago that I would like to share...I would like to do it in the most simple method of uploading here...well...they would belong in embellishments. I would appreciate any help.

Blessings,
                Nancy
                firstly big hugs & lots of love coming your way - nothing is worse than losing a child xxx

now embies uploads - theres two ways to do this you can do them singularly (sp?) just scroll below and theres a button marked manage attachments - once you click on that a box will pop up just browse find your file and upload -you can upload up to five in that box

or you can make them into a zip file *watches the pouts*

theres a great little zip maker you can get on the following threadhttp://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973

you can put your embies in that and it will make a smb file of them - just go into the managed attachments after you've made the file and upload

hope that makes sense (its late and sleepy time for me here lol)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Nancy72
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                  firstly big hugs & lots of love coming your way - nothing is worse than losing a child xxx

now embies uploads - theres two ways to do this you can do them singularly (sp?) just scroll below and theres a button marked manage attachments - once you click on that a box will pop up just browse find your file and upload -you can upload up to five in that box

or you can make them into a zip file *watches the pouts*

theres a great little zip maker you can get on the following threadhttp://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973

you can put your embies in that and it will make a smb file of them - just go into the managed attachments after you've made the file and upload

hope that makes sense (its late and sleepy time for me here lol)
                  Thank you so much, Fiona...;o) I think I will be able to do that...fingers crossed.........
                  Late? It must be early in the morning...hoping you are getting some sleep right now.
                  Many blessings to anyone who has lost a child...but we do have angels, don't we...;o) I am so grateful that I believe we will be together again and that she is watching over her siblings right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X