+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile A Tribute to my SON Donnie

I have placed 4 layouts in the gallery. I was planning on putting all 4 links in this posting but I couldn't do it!

I want to personally thank all the individuals who have given their embellishments and templetes. I used a variety of them in these layouts and I hope you enjoy these!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=8696&cat=1463

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Beautiful Job Onie!!!!!

Smile Marion---

I have to tell you but the layout with my son on the horse..... It was started from one of your templetes. I made a lot of changes to it so you probably wouldn't recognize it! Thanks for the templete!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

You are right Onie, I would not have recognized it! This is a wonderful set of layouts, you did a great job!

Thumbs up A special thank you to all of you.....

I must share that my son passed away in 1981 and until SBM came into my life, I was unable to deal with these memories. I had wanted to do something with his pictures but didn't know what or how. So I will be doing more layouts of him in the future. THANK YOU SBM and my dear friends here in the forum.

!

nie

Oh OnieRN ~ I hope that puting these pages together helps.
    Look forward to seeing them ALL.
    Love
    Mary

Thumbs up (((HUGS))) xs a Zillion !!!

Onie, I am so very Proud of you, Many of Us Know your Heart, and if I could take away all your sorry and mend your broken heart I would do it in a Heart beat....When my GDs ask me " Nana, do you still have a broken Heart ??? " I tell them this...." My Heart is forever Broken, but with the birth of each of you.... you became a part of a Special Bridge of Love, that helps me each Day to cross my broken Heart...it is Your Love that gives me strength "
    ... I Pray Dear Onie, that we as your Cyber Family, can help you by building our Bridge of Love, Understanding...I Thank-You for sharing, Donnies Life with us, He will be in my Heart for Always, I will never forget Your Angel...We Love you Kiddo...and by what you are doing making this Beautiful Book of Love, You are helping so many who have lost Loved ones, no matter what their age, to Keep the light of their Lifes alive in the hearts of those left behind...because Our Angels should never be Forgotten....and I know Your Darling Son is just smiling at all his Mommies work......BMLA Mommie #3

PHEW MA3.......... What a way you have of just finding the right words. I am not that talented ~ the thoughts are there but I just can't express them. It's a gift......

OnieRN ~ MA3s wishes are from ALL of us here at SBM. I'm sure no-one will mind me saying this ~ especially not MA3.....

Onie these pages are a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous angel and a great way to help the healing process.

you never ever get over losing a child so young but in time the pain eases little by little. you are still in the 'raw' years and so brave to tackle these memories so early on, it must have been an emotional roller coaster ride making them.

my heart goes out to you, now wheres the tissues *goes off to wipe eyes*

fiona xxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I must share that my son passed away in 1981 and until SBM came into my life, I was unable to deal with these memories. I had wanted to do something with his pictures but didn't know what or how. So I will be doing more layouts of him in the future. THANK YOU SBM and my dear friends here in the forum.
    My friend Onie..I have never lost a chid to death..but I lost my precious GS Andrew to a near drowning accident when he was 27 months old..the Doctors said he would not live thru the night...he is 14 now and still with us... he requires nurses 24 hrs a day to take care of him..he can't do anything but lie in the bed...he cant speak or move..everything has to be done for him..I have no words to describe the feelings I have..I have just gone on faith everyday that God does not make mistakes and someday we will know the reason why this had to happen..Faith will help you deal with your memories and give you peace.
    Thank you for sharing your son with us and I hope we will be seeing more LO'S of him.
    My heart and my love go out to you...Linda
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/