• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Happy Birthday Sbm

Somehow this important Birthday has excaped us all. If my memory is correct, I believe SBM started sending out their software on Valentines Day of 2006. That makes SBM offically 1 YEAR OLD!!!!

Thank You SBM for all your wonderful work and for giving us this wonderful program.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Happy Birthday SCRABOOKMAX !!!!!!!!!!!

OHH!!!!! Good Onie souvenir, if I do not fail the memory and this exactly, and this date and of extreme importance for our lives, therefore the Scrapbookmax changed my behavior, I became a gladder person, always I was worried, but today I am happy, Thanksssssssss Scrapbbookmax, that you either perpetual in the life of this community, in you we love

kissses

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Wow, I know they tested it out in Jan 2006 (Ithink!) but I didn't knowthe official launch date. Happy Birthday with many more to follow xxx
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Somewhere in the past....

I remember reading a post way back when..... the post stated they were among the first to receive the software and that the first copy went out about Valentines Day. I may be off a little but not far!!!

OKAY, Desmond and Steve or Gracie.... One of you will have to give us the offical date!!!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• KristyAnn
          Mad Scrapper
          • Feb 2006

Ditto

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          I remember reading a post way back when..... the post stated they were among the first to receive the software and that the first copy went out about Valentines Day. I may be off a little but not far!!!

OKAY, Desmond and Steve or Gracie.... One of you will have to give us the offical date!!!

Ditto SBM you are the best
          Happy scrapping !

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

I signed up for one of the first beta version because I used another program from the parent company, Indigo Rose. That was right around this time last year, but I can't remember the exact dates. I have a screenshot of the first Valentine's template that's dated 2/15/2006

Happy First Birthday Scrapbook MAX! and kudos to Indigo Rose and all the developers!
            Last edited by srussell; 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM.
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

I got the program in January after downloading the trial version first and I think my joining th forum was February 16th of last year. So I am celebrating my 1 year anniversary too! I still have some of your first templates Steve!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

Happy Birthday, SBM! Without you I'd still be haunting scrapbook stores and struggling with adhesives! Thank you, thank you!
                Julie

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                  I signed up for one of the first beta version because I used another program from the parent company, Indigo Rose. That was right around this time last year, but I can't remember the exact dates. I have a screenshot of the first Valentine's template that's dated 2/15/2006

Happy First Birthday Scrapbook MAX! and kudos to Indigo Rose and all the developers!
                  Per the member list, your join date is February 10th, Steve. Mine was February 16th. You are almost a week older then me!

P.S It's been a good year!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

I guess I am still a baby then, My join date says August 3rd. Happy Birthday SBM.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Happy Birthday SBM...thank you for all the joy and pleasure you have added to my life..and for all the wonderful friends I have made here..
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Flutterby
                        • May 2006

Happy Birthday to a wonderful site and product. I must say its the people that makeit. Everyone has been really helpful and friendly even when I do ask stupid questions

Comment

• mint
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Oct 2006

Wow I must have gotten mine when they first came out because I have had it a while. And its my favorite program because it is just so easy to use.
                          Love you SBM Happy Birthday
                          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Oh WOW A Birthday!!! Hey Desmond I think is time to start plannning that Cruise???? Maybe for the 2nd or 3rd birthday!!??? You have come sooo far, now we must reach for the stars! LOL Any way HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMB!! And A big Thanks for all you do!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• grannywin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Sep 2006

Happy Birthday SBM

Happy Birthday Max! Thanks for starting me on a wonderful digital hobby. Can you imagine what a scrapbooking cruise would be like? I visualize 300 computers all lined up in rows. It would have to be a cruise to nowhere since we would not have time for tours!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X