+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Happy Birthday Sbm

Somehow this important Birthday has excaped us all. If my memory is correct, I believe SBM started sending out their software on Valentines Day of 2006. That makes SBM offically 1 YEAR OLD!!!!

Thank You SBM for all your wonderful work and for giving us this wonderful program.

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thumbs up Happy Birthday SCRABOOKMAX !!!!!!!!!!!

OHH!!!!! Good Onie souvenir, if I do not fail the memory and this exactly, and this date and of extreme importance for our lives, therefore the Scrapbookmax changed my behavior, I became a gladder person, always I was worried, but today I am happy, Thanksssssssss Scrapbbookmax, that you either perpetual in the life of this community, in you we love

kissses

Wow, I know they tested it out in Jan 2006 (Ithink!) but I didn't knowthe official launch date. Happy Birthday with many more to follow xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Talking Somewhere in the past....

I remember reading a post way back when..... the post stated they were among the first to receive the software and that the first copy went out about Valentines Day. I may be off a little but not far!!!

OKAY, Desmond and Steve or Gracie.... One of you will have to give us the offical date!!!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Smile Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I remember reading a post way back when..... the post stated they were among the first to receive the software and that the first copy went out about Valentines Day. I may be off a little but not far!!!

OKAY, Desmond and Steve or Gracie.... One of you will have to give us the offical date!!!

Ditto SBM you are the best

I signed up for one of the first beta version because I used another program from the parent company, Indigo Rose. That was right around this time last year, but I can't remember the exact dates. I have a screenshot of the first Valentine's template that's dated 2/15/2006

Happy First Birthday Scrapbook MAX! and kudos to Indigo Rose and all the developers!
    Last edited by srussell; 02-20-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

I got the program in January after downloading the trial version first and I think my joining th forum was February 16th of last year. So I am celebrating my 1 year anniversary too! I still have some of your first templates Steve!

Thumbs up

Happy Birthday, SBM! Without you I'd still be haunting scrapbook stores and struggling with adhesives! Thank you, thank you!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    I signed up for one of the first beta version because I used another program from the parent company, Indigo Rose. That was right around this time last year, but I can't remember the exact dates. I have a screenshot of the first Valentine's template that's dated 2/15/2006

Happy First Birthday Scrapbook MAX! and kudos to Indigo Rose and all the developers!
    Per the member list, your join date is February 10th, Steve. Mine was February 16th. You are almost a week older then me!

P.S It's been a good year!

I guess I am still a baby then, My join date says August 3rd. Happy Birthday SBM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]