+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Grandma

Default My Grandma

I posted this layout a long time ago, but I want to bring attention to it in her memory.

This is my Grandma. She died Saturday Feb 17 at 92 years old. She raised 15children and had more grandchildren, greatgrandchildren and Greatgreatgrandchildren then I know. I was her first Granddaughter. This woman has been my inspiration my entire life! Her house was always clean and her attitude was always good no matter what! Whenever I thougt I couldn't do something, I would think of my Grandma and what she would do.

She truly was a woman of quality!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=500&ppuser=50

Oh Marion, I remember seeing this in the Gallery & thought what a great job you made of it.

Just remember.... No-one can take away your memories.

I'm sorry Marion that your grandmother passed away yesterday. I know you will really miss her. You have precious memories that noone can take away, though. I pray that God will give you comfort during this difficult time.

This LO for your grandmother is a beautiful way to honor her..I am sure you were very special to her too..and being her first granddaughter gave you an extra special place in her heart..You are in my thoughts and prayers..I know that God will give you the peace and and comfort you need to get thru this difficult time..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Such a beautiful layout of your Oma. My sincere condolences on her passing. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Default Marion!!

[QUOTE=Marion;37428]I posted this layout a long time ago, but I want to bring attention to it in her memory.

OH!! Marion, my feelings, I have certainty that its oma taught good things to it, therefore and visible in the person who you e, I feel its loss very, but in our memories always they are good things not e?

One great kiss to all of its family, e that God comforts its hearts ok

Smile My THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU

Marion,

I'm so sorry to hear of your grandma's passing. 92 yrs young.....wow. It sounds that she had a blessed life. I know how much you will miss her but also you will always have fond memories!

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Marion,
    You and your family are in my prayers, this is a very beautiful tribute to your grandmother. Her light shines through in you, while I don't know you personally, you seem to be quite amazing yourself.
    Peace and Prayers be with you.