X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Racquel
    • Feb 2007

I'm new and loving it!!!

Hi everyone, I recently joined scrapbookmax community on Feb. 14, I am loving it here. This is a very nice and friendly environment. I purchaced my software on January 16, 2007 and have been enjoying making memorable creations of my family. It's a month now and I've been hooked since that day.. Thank you guys for sharing your creations, I have seen so many wonderful creations and have read so many great stories. Thanks also for the comments some of you left on my photos, and for the warm welcome, they make me feel inspired. I really feel like a family here. Thanks again and see you all around....
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Thank you for your contribution in making the forums the friendly environment it is and hope you'll continue to enjoy yourself as much as you are now.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Welcome

Glad to welcome you as a scapper. This is one addiction that is good for you. I peeped at your gallery, and you do beautiful work. It looks like you were very busy during that month's time. Keep sending you work to the gallery for all to see, and jump into whatever forum you like with comments.

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

I totally agree with eng and grannywin..welcome and I hope you will continue to be a part of everything at SBM..and keep up the great work on your LOs
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Racquel
          • Feb 2007

Thanks again eng, grannywin, and Jazzieal for the warm welcome...

Comment

Working...
          X