• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spanielmom
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2006

Boy Kit & Girl Kit

I'm not talented enough to make things to share with you all, but I sure seem to stumble on the free kits out on the web. I'll continue to share them as I find them. This blog has some great freebies. I downloaded the Tough Stuff kit for boys and Attitude is Everything kit for girls. Click on the Freebie link on her blog and scroll through---she has quite a bunch to give away.

sorry I spoke too soon---only some of the links for the girl kit seem to work.
    Last edited by spanielmom; 02-16-2007, 01:43 PM.
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Thank you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Gotart
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2006

Thanks, Terry
      Last edited by Gotart; 02-17-2007, 12:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Gotart
        Mad Scrapper
        • Nov 2006

Love these freebies.. Thanks, Terry

sigpic

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
          I'm not talented enough to make things to share with you all, but I sure seem to stumble on the free kits out on the web. I'll continue to share them as I find them. This blog has some great freebies. I downloaded the Tough Stuff kit for boys and Attitude is Everything kit for girls. Click on the Freebie link on her blog and scroll through---she has quite a bunch to give away.

sorry I spoke too soon---only some of the links for the girl kit seem to work.
          Left a comment on the site and noticed others also commented about links 1 and 2 not working. Hope she fixes it, since it is a very pretty kit and the favorite colors of 2 of my GDs.

Thanks for the site link.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• spanielmom
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
            Left a comment on the site and noticed others also commented about links 1 and 2 not working. Hope she fixes it, since it is a very pretty kit and the favorite colors of 2 of my GDs.

Thanks for the site link.

Here are some plain solid papers that will match. HOpe this helps until she fixes the links.
            Attached Files

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
              Here are some plain solid papers that will match. HOpe this helps until she fixes the links.

Thanks, appreciate it.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
              X