+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heart to Heart

Smile Heart to Heart

I have just spent a couple of hours ...looking... browsing .. and feeling like I was among really caring people.
    As I read the different comments, it is evident there is so much TRUE character ' living' here.
    I am so glad I happened on to this site several months ago. It has become my complete therapy.

God Bless you all
    Beth

You are one of the people who are contributing to the success of the community forums. Welcome and hope you will join in the fun.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hi Beth! It sure took you long enough to get the courage to speak in here and I for one am very happy you did! Your comments on layouts are sooo funny! If you find you cant get enough therapy please stop by Scrapville, you are sure to have a blast in there, lots of nuts in there too but we all get along sooo well! LOL You just type anything at anytime in there, we are all over the place in there! Yes its our home, and a very inviting place, never gets too crowded, stays clean for the most part and you never have to clean the windows or the toilet! So have loads of fun!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin