+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default looking for a shape...

Hi, I got the cd and all, but I'm looking for a shape I really loved in the older version and that I used all the time, and I cannot find it in the new, even with all the cd content...
    it was called photoshape-roundy_2.png. Can anyone post a link here so I could download that shape ??
    Thanks !

Judging by the name that was one of the ones I made, was it just like a rectangle except with rounded corners? I'll be glad to recreate it for you, I just have to figure out which shape it is.

Attached is one, let me know if it's in the ballpark...
    Attached Images
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

yep, it's exactly that one !!! thank you !

Cheers.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

uhm... but there's no link to download it... ?

Speaking of shapes, I just that feature! I have tons of mattes & pngs from various sources that I've used in Lumapix's Fotofusion. I've been able to use them successfully *and easier in Scrapbook Max! I am sold!!!!!!!!!!
    Rhoda

Nice tip Rhoda. Jessica, just right click on this and choose "save image as..."

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/a...9&d=1146716140

allright, thanks again Corey !

Anytime.

corey, actually, it's not really that one... the corners were not as rounded, and the sides were kinda blurry. if you wanna see the shape i'm talking about, take a look at the picture 'My cousin's wedding' in my images in the gallery.
    it would be great if you could find me that shape again, I miss it ! thanx !!!