• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Prayers needed here

Hi guys, could use some prayers and thoughts here.
    My Grandma is dying. She is 92 years old and she is one of the greatest women I ever met! I will miss her but have peace with that. The sad part is that while the family is sitting with her as she is dying, my favorite Aunt, her daughter went home for a few hours after sitting with her, and found her husband dead from a heart attack at only 60 years old. Very sad!!!
    It is very difficult being 4000 miles away and not being able to be part of it and help with anything.
    Please pray for strength for the family!

Thanks friends!
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

OMG Marion, the chills that just went through my body!!!! How sad this is!!!!
    I am soooo sorry about all of this. Please know that all my prayers are with you and your family right now!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Oh Marion, that is hard to take in. How very , very sad. Thinking of you and your family x
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Oh how awful Marion. I can't imagine. It would be so hard being so far away too. Will definately be thinking of you and your family.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Oh this is awful news.Unbearable to you and the family.Prayers are there for you kid.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Thanks all of you for your care and concerns! It helps to know I have friends here!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

my prayers are with you xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

You and your family will be remembered in my prayers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• grannywin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2006

You have our prayers

We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. Gather strength in the family and friends during this time.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

My Prayers Are With You

Marion, there are no words to ease the pain of losing a loved one and here your family is dealing with 2 .... and I know how hard it is to be so far away. I can remember being so far from my family at some difficult times, it's not easy. I have learned one thing in life, we're never alone. You have your faith and you have your friends. Your a strong woman and just remember that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Onie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Marion, I'm so sorry to hear about your family. And I understand about the distances. I lost an aunt last year, and now my uncle, her brother, is also dying. And they are 3,000 miles away. It's terrible not being able to be there with them.

My prayers will be with you.
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Linda
                        Layout Whiz
                        • May 2006

I'm so sorry Marion. I just sent prayers up for you and your family. It's so hard for you being so far away. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
                        sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Marion so sorry to hear such sad news about your family..I know it is hard for you not being there with them..its bad to be so far away from family in the good times, but in the bad it seems even worse..please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...May you feel the love and peace that only God can give..Your friends will be right here if you need us..Love and Hugs to you my friend..
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• srussell
                            Digi Sage
                            • Feb 2006

You are in my thoughts and prayers... Let me know if you need anything.
                            sigpic
                            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• poppabob
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jul 2006

We're with you here in Tennessee, Marion. God Bless.
                              -=poppabob=-
                              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Working...
                              X