have posted my first digital layout using scrapbook maxi in the look at my layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • catseyes
    • May 2006

have posted my first digital layout using scrapbook maxi in the look at my layout

section would appreciate if you could have a look and give constructive comments on if i should change or do something different to improve it.
    thanks in advance
    susannah
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by catseyes View Post
    section would appreciate if you could have a look and give constructive comments on if i should change or do something different to improve it.
    thanks in advance
    susannah
    Susannah..I looked at your LO and I thought it was great..and if you like it than thats all that matters..don't ever think about or worry about if anyone else will like it or not..we all have different tastes and styles...what I like you may not and vise versa..design for yourself..these are a few of the tips I've gotten from magazines and blogs and other places on the net..make your pictures the focal point of your LO (something I don't always achieve) try to use papers that match or blend with the colors in your pics..add journaling that tells the who, what, when, and where, don't let your embelishments take over the page, or make them too big for the pictures..sometimes less is more..this is something I have trouble with at times..I tend to want to fill every empty space in the LO and it ends up being to much and takes away from the picture and the LO.. wouldn't it be boring if everyone scrapped the same way..one of the great things about digital scrapbooking is if you don't like it erase it and start over..my advice to anyone just starting out is to be creative and do what you want..happy scrapping!
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• skiptothesue
      • Nov 2006

I cant find your layout!

Susan

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Me neither, could you post the link please
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• catseyes
          • May 2006

hope this is okay and works please find link below

susannah

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Thank you Susannah
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

Thats grate your first you will be a killer when you are a professional. I dont do that good and i been using max about 6 mo now. your page is grate.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mint View Post
                Thats grate your first you will be a killer when you are a professional. I dont do that good and i been using max about 6 mo now. your page is grate.
                Yes you do Mint...
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X