X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccindy
    • May 2006

Thank You

I have been with SBM for a year now and use it everyday. I love It!!!I also started using it for my flyers and designing my bussiness cards. So i have saved alot of money off ordering my flyers & cards. so i am really pleased . I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to my website cause you all are so great...our own little scrapbooking family!

Cindy
    Last edited by Desmond; 02-21-2007, 08:43 AM. Reason: Removed Advertising
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

CINDY YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING FOR A YEAR!!!!!! Glad to see you finally come out of that closet!!! I bet is has been dark and dingy in there! Quick get some sun light girl, your pale as a ghost!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• ccindy
      • May 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      CINDY YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING FOR A YEAR!!!!!! Glad to see you finally come out of that closet!!! I bet is has been dark and dingy in there! Quick get some sun light girl, your pale as a ghost!
      i know been so busy- trying to get my stuff going but i have been playing with scrapbook max like crazy!

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

for whatever reason you havent been around for the past year..glad to see you now..hope you will be joining us in the forums
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Nice to see you
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X