X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kljustme
    • Jan 2007

Question on inserting photos

Good morning everybody! Hope you all had a great weekend. I have a question - I have noticed that in the templates there is a greyed out area to click on to automaticly insert photos- is there anywhere in this program that I can find these inserts to put in the template that I create myself? I find them cool- cause they crop the pics- I hope that I have explained myself clearly- (still on my first cup of coffee) Thank you

kljustme
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i posted some photo blanks in the embellishment section...heres the link http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=3889

you can just click on a photo while in smb and right click on the photo...down towards the bottom of the box you will see 'clear image' this will give the same effect

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• kljustme
      • Jan 2007

You girls are amazing - Thanks

I still can't get over how fast I get help on this forum- I can get right back to work- I can't wait till I get good enough to share something with you guys- but till then, I just gaze with envy-

Thanks again

By the way is there a way to change the default to download the stuff from here on a different drive- ?

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Just right-click on the link and "Save Target As". You can then choose a location or drive to download and save the template/booster pack to.

After you download the template/booster, just double-click to install.

Hopes that helps!
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
        X