X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barbara J.
    • Nov 2006

I just purchased Scrapbook Max

When I copy a page from the Gallery to my clipboard, I can only get the written text and not the scrapbook page. I would appreciate any help with
    this problem. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking forward to using Scrapbook Max.

Barbara from Frankfort, KY
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Hey WELCOME!!! FRANKFORT, KY..We lived in Lexington for 10 years!!
    The GALLERY is for SHOWING OFF ANY Templates you have made with your templates here or freebie templates and for uploading to your albums..So it can be confusing seeing things in there you'd LOVE to have but are not necessarily posted with the TEMPLATES and EMBLELLISHMENT sections. When you punch on the COMMUNITY tab..scroll down to the BOTTOM and you'll see the TEMPLATES and EMBELLISHMENT sections. CLICK on those and it will open a WORLD of goodies so deep you will take alot of hours sifting through them all. They aren't ORGANIZED just by dates last commented on is the only order they are in. That will get you started. And you can rearrange the template anyway you like if you don't care for the layout as is.

The Gallery is not the place to pickup the templates. Some will have links to freebies for them. Some may be from our designers showing you pictures of templates you can purchase and so are freebie downloads in the sections mentioned. You can ask the individuals where they got the templates!!

Hope this has been helpful to you!!

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

hi welcome to SBM

have fun, as autistic says there are TONS of free templates and embellishments in the embellishment and template section.....it make take you a while to gather them all (took me days lol)

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

A big welcome. You will find some of the templates from the gallery in the forums mentioned above. These have been shared and posted, but the majority are for display purposes only.You won't be disappointed as there are so many to download from such clever and generous people on here.If yo need anything special post a request, the talented peeps on here are so wonderfully helpful and often you request something and it will appear in your thread. Hope to see some of your work
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
        X