X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwalder70
    • Feb 2007

Extra themes when software purchased?

I purchased the software and according to the ad, it said that there would be more to work with than what was on the trial version to tide you over until your CD arrives. I don't see a difference. The same themes are on this one as the trial. Am I doing something wrong?
    Cindy
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

There are more templates on the cd when you receive it, when you put the cd in your drive you will have a scrapbook Max box come up and one of the options is to add the content pack.

If you haven;t received the cd then there is a link in the email where you can download the program .... just below there should be a link to download a small content pack that does have more than the trial. Any other probs just holla and we'll try to help
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• cwalder70
      • Feb 2007

Thanks! I didn't see that in the email. I did go to the link in the email and downloaded the program again though. I just checked the email and sure enough there is more I need to learn to read things through.
      Cindy

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
        Layout Whiz
        • Dec 2006

Hey we all need a little point in the right direction every now and again. Glad I could help.
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• krnthmsn
          • Jan 2007

Hopefully your CD won't take long to arrive. I am in the UK and mine arrived within a week. You could also look in the Sharing corner the embellishments are wonderful and you can download them thanks to the wonderful people who have made them. People are very helpful here and also give you links to where you can download freebies from other sites.
          Happy Scrapping and enjoy.

Comment

• cwalder70
            • Feb 2007

Thanks everyone. I have a ton of stuff saved on my computer from a year ago from various sites that were offering freebies and ones that I paid to subscribe to. I have a lot of layouts. One reason I bought this software is the fact I could still use all the ones I have. I can't wait to get the CD though
            Cindy

Comment

Working...
            X