• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Word Art II

Since Misc. Word Art was such a hit LOL, I thought I do some more. They are all free, no strings attached, use them as you wish. I DO NOT want credit. I DO NOT need to be notified before you use them! The ONLY thing I would like, is for you to have fun!!!! As I said before the first set is normal and the second set is played with more.
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Great job Crops! Glad to see you are having fun, I am!

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Wonderful Job Crops..love them all..you and the gimp are getting pretty friendly I see!!!!!
      I have loved all of your stuff...keep it up girl..just try sitting down instead of dancing..you wont get as tired and can make more!!! CONGRATULATIONS
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Clever you Crops
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• five-feathers
          • Dec 2006

Thank you so much!!! I love them all!
          sigpic

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Well look at you go girl.You are doing a great job.Keep em coming.It is so nice to be able to give and not want credit. I love giving.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Great Job Crops!, Yes I enjoy giving too. I have had more fun making things for the challenge, than making layouts.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X