+ Reply to Thread

Question Question About Scrapbook Max!!

Hi All,
    I am seriously thinking about buying the Scrapbook Max CD. This might sound like a dumb question But....... Is it worth $40 Dollars? Do u get a lot more stuff on it than the trial version??? What all comes on it?
    I have the trial version & I just love it.
    Thanks,
    Binkey

doesn't the trial version expire after a month or something ? And there's always that annoying < created with trial version > watermark on your images... so you can't really do anything with your pages. Personnaly, I really think it's worth 40 bucks, although there was a promotion when I got it. But if I had to do it all over again, I'd even buy it full price.

Default Absolutely!!

Hi, Binkey. I'm Tammy.
    I'm pretty new to the scrapbooking scene but I'll be the first to "Toot the horn" for this Fantastic Program (no they don't pay me for advertising either!)
    I haven't even gotten my CD-Rom yet and I'm still so impressed!!
    I don't know if you are a IRL Scrapper, but I'll bet you have priced Page Kits? $$
    Like I said I'm new to scrapping...
    My son had asked if I'd put together a scrapbook of his Navy service.
    I was really surprised when I saw how much it cost, just to get started scrapping. So, when I happened across the Scrapbook MAX Program, I bought it the day after I loaded the Trial Version. Hope that answers your question. Be chatting with ya.....

Default Good Buy

The neat thing here is the sharing. Unlike other programs you buy were once you install it, that's all there is. The members here are always posting new templates and embellishments and share info on other websites and how to's.
    And if you have a problem or a question, you get your questions answered!
    Definitely worth the 40 bucks!
    Marion

Just to hop on Marion's point, I would definitely recommend a quick look around the forum as part of your consideration. Our after-sales product support is as good or better than anyone in the business.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    Just to hop on Marion's point, I would definitely recommend a quick look around the forum as part of your consideration. Our after-sales product support is as good or better than anyone in the business.
    Thank U all For all of your Info.. I will be buying it for sure..
    I think its so neat. I am a Beginner at scrapbooking.. And I just love to take lots of pictures of my Family & Friends.. LOL
    So I think this will be perfect for me.. Thanks Again!!!
    Hugzzzz,
    Binkey

Lilbinky.... I have tried many, many programs out there, and believe me, this is the best. I even made my own slide show program, but I prefer SBM. It's amazing what you can do with it, and best of all, the developers are open to suggestions, which is rare and marvelous indeed. That's a sign of a great program. So, trust me, it's one of the greatest investments you will ever make.

Now, enjoy!!!

Granny

I agree with everyone,this program is the best! It's certainly worth the money, as I have stated before,I believe its the best digital program & the easiest- anyone who buys it will not be dissapointed. Welcome to the gang

I'm very new too but I totally agree with all of the above.. a wonderful program.. and the absolute best value for money around. I think th $40 is very very reasonable for what you get... I love it and the "after sales" service and help you get... a great thing and this is a great place.
    You will never regret it.

Thumbs up

Hi All,
    I have to aqgree with all of the postive remarks about SBM! I have use PhotoShop CS & CS2 and when you compare prices and products (never mind ease of use) SBM ISthe best there is on the market!!!

Stephanie