• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

4 great window frames for download

Here's a 4 pack of frames. These are transparent PNGs so you can easily place them above/below any page design, or even place some elements above and some below for a 3D depth effect. This pack contains:

1. Ornate wood frame
    2. Plain wood frame
    3. Beige matte
    4. Leopard skin with leather corners

Miniaturized previews attached... Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .
  • RITA
    • Feb 2006

Hi my name is Rita and I am a new member, The frames were great and I can't wait to use them. Cheers for now Rita

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Hi Rita, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear that they are useful. I'll be posting more in the coming weeks. Hope you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• beesy12
        • Jul 2006

cory

Hi Cory or anyone else that might know where the layout for the pool players is. I saw it the other day and didn't get a chance to download it, now I'm searching everwhere and no luck. Thanks to anyone who can help. beesy12

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

The frames are great. Thank you.
          I've downloaded the pool player but to find it again!!!!! I'll have a look though.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

I lied! I thought I had it but I don't!!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Thank U!

Thank you once again, Corey, for your great contributions. These frames are wonderful!
              Julie

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2008

Thanks

They are beautiful. I will try using them later..
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                X