X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Auntie Bee
    • Jan 2007

Printing 12 X 12 Pages --

[B]I just purchased a new CANON printer - prints our 12 x 12 sheets of paper. Has anyone used printers using this size paper? What paper do you use?
    Auntie Bee
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Wow, sounds nice! I don't have a 12 x12 printer but I thought I'd bump this up to the top for you.

Comment

• pawallen
      • May 2008

I have a printer that prints up to 11 X 17. I always print on scratch first and then to photo paper. Usually 12 x 12. I like to matte...but it's hard to find so I use glossy.

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Hi Auntie Bee,

Welcome to the forum I only tried before to print a 81/2 x 11 photo paper before and find that sbm don't have this 'odd' measure. I manage to find out a 'trick' (to myself I think is some 'explore' ) . You can go the the print setting and choose custom , then 'type' in the measure manuel and it work well for me. May be you can try so.
        Last edited by Pink Lollipop; 05-21-2008, 10:42 PM. Reason: amend
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• gtravis54
          • Dec 2007

Printing 12X12 pages

I have an Epson Printer that prints 12X12 also. I purchase my ink and my paper online at Atlex.com
          They have very good deals on ink and paper. The paper is called, Premier Art Matte Scrapbook Photo Paper. It prints beautifully and you can use both sides of the paper. Check it out!
          Hugs,
          Gloria

Comment

• Greyhoundmom2
            • Apr 2009

New to Scrapbooking

Hi, I'm new to scrapbooking and also new to this site. I have purchased lots of supplies but haven't quite put together my first scrapbook. I'm waiting for my software to arrive. I'm interested in how you like your printers (able to print 12 x 12 pages) because I'm considering buying one and the reviews I've read are mixed. For the printers in the $300 price range some of the user reviews are not so good. Epson in particular has some really unhappy people. I would hate to spend the money when my printer (Canon) is working fine just to find out that there are problems with the new printer. What brand and model printer are you using. One of the ladies who posted a review said the Epson worked fine for a month and then she had trouble with the ink. She kept getting the message that the ink had run out when it hadn't and she was unable to print. Epson gave her a really hard time. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• gtravis54
              • Dec 2007

Printing 12X12 pages

I have an Epson 1400, It was about $350.00, but is probably less now. I have not had any trouble with my printer. The only thing I don't like is that when you print a borderless page it cuts off about1/8th to 1/4 inch of the design. I usually allow for it, so it is a fixable problem. Ask the person having trouble with her ink showing empty, if she has Vista. My husband has Vista and has the same problem with his printer!
              Hugs

Comment

• Greyhoundmom2
                • Apr 2009

Epson 1400

Thank you for that information. I have Vista so I won't purchase this printer unless I find that Epson has solved the problem with a download of some sort. I didn't want Vista when I purchased a new computer but you aren't given any choice. I knew I would have problems because of it and I do. I saw an Epson 1400 for $269.00. Thanks again for the information.

Comment

• Greyhoundmom2
                  • Apr 2009

Epson downloads for the 1400

I don't know if it will help but Epson does have a few downloads for the Epson 1400 for people who have Vista. Hopefully this will help with your husband's printing problem. Please let me know if he downloads the fixes and it works. If it does help, I will definitely purchase the 1400.

Comment

• gtravis54
                    • Dec 2007

Printing 12X12 pages

I must have sent a confusing message about the printer. The epson 1400 is mine, and used with Windows XP. My husband has Vista and has problems with ink levels with his own printer. Hope this clears it up. That is a great price for the new printer! Hope it works out great for you!
                    Hugs, Gloria

Comment

• ollie281
                      • Nov 2008

paper

i actually rang hp to find out what printer i could buy and what paper i would use to print out 12x12 and they told me A3 photo paper which you can buy most anywheres where photo paper is sold.

ps - dont buy a hp photosmart express c7280 all in one printer as i have had nothing but problems with the 2 that i have, for some reason they just wont pick up the darn paper unless the draw is totally full at all times grrrr! lol

Comment

• SBM Diane
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2010

Thank You Gloria

Thank you for sharing Atlex.com. The website has come in very handy since Canon photo papers are hard to find in my area.

Merry Christmas!
                        Diane

Originally posted by gtravis54 View Post
                        I have an Epson Printer that prints 12X12 also. I purchase my ink and my paper online at Atlex.com
                        They have very good deals on ink and paper. The paper is called, Premier Art Matte Scrapbook Photo Paper. It prints beautifully and you can use both sides of the paper. Check it out!
                        Hugs,
                        Gloria

Comment

• mycutiecats
                          • Oct 2010

wow really that would be so cool
                          Kylee

Comment

Working...
                          X