• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Template: Corey's Veggy Garden

I put a template together to encourage Corey to follow throught with the idea of a veggy garden. I'm sure Corey can do a much better job, but I thought I would share anyhow. There are five pages in this template.

Corey, I hope you don't mind that I did this. I would love to see what you and others can do with the template. I'm much better at making embellishments than putting it together in a finish product. I think.

Anyhow, enjoy!

Corey's Veggy Garden

Granny

EDIT - Fixed the link, Corey.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Granny; 05-01-2006, 03:16 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Mind it? Heck no, I think it's great! I think you did a great job, this looks excellent. For me there's no "better" when it comes to designing these things, I prefer diversity/originality in a design to anything else. And this is definitely original.

Just moved in today and got a really good look at the garden, it's super fantastic. The main garden area is about 15' X 15' and the outer edges on two sides have netting going up the fence for crawling plants and vines. Then there's a bunch of extra space around there too plus a work area. It'll be warm enough to plant in a few weeks so now I just have to decide what all to grow. Definitely beans and peas. And garlic.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

There you go!!!! Garlic. You're definetely not all bad. Anyone who likes garlic is #1 in my book!

Well, thank you Corey for the nice words. I'm glad you like it. There is a lot of room for everyone to add to it and improve it. I hope some of the folks here will play with it an post their own version.

At any rate, enjoy the new place and specially the garden. It sounds like it's going to be great.

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

I agree, it's a very positive feel in this new place. Excellent landlord too, so it looks like full steam ahead. Was looking at some starter plants in the store today. I'm adding blueberries to the list. Free berries!!!
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• emily
          • Mar 2006

woow!!
          This is great.
          Thanx
          I look forward to use it

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Thanks, Emily. So glad you like it. More coming.

Granny
            sigpic

Comment

• sdth
              • Mar 2006

Hi Granny! I tried to download your template, no luck though. I got URL not found. Can you post it again?
              Thanks bunches!
              Stephanie

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hi SDTH.....

I just clicked on the link and it worked. Could you try again. Maybe the server was down, was talking a nap, or it had the hicups!

If it does not work this time.... We'll shoot it! No, no, I mean, I'll reload it or send it to you!

Granny
                sigpic

Comment

• sdth
                  • Mar 2006

I'm with you Granny, let's shoot it! I got the same message:
                  Not Found
                  The requested URL/downloads/corey.smt was not found on this server.
                  Apache/1.3.31 Server at grannysbasics.com Port 80

I should have given you this info before, I just forgot (had a senior moment).
                  I can try again later.

Thanks,
                  Stephanie

Comment

• Corey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2006

It seems a slash got reversed in the URL, try this:

Comment

• Scrapbookart
                      • Mar 2006

LOVE it !

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Mercy! Mercy!

Thanks, Corey. That is so weird, because when I clicked on it, it work, but then Frida Frijoles has a mind of her own, conventions never stop her.

Thank you Scrapbookart, glad you like it.

Granny
                        sigpic

Comment

• Corey
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2006

I agree, Frida Frijoles is clearly not one to let semantics get in the way of having fun.

Comment

• srussell
                            Digi Sage
                            • Feb 2006

Banner Ad

Granny,

Finally got around to adding your banner to my scrapbook home page...

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien..._templates.htm
                            sigpic
                            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Wow, Steve, I'm honored! Thank you so much. You're in my LInks too, although I don't know if I can use banners, must ask Ladybug. But anyhow, you're there.

Granny
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X