+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

LOVE it !

Mercy! Mercy!

Thanks, Corey. That is so weird, because when I clicked on it, it work, but then Frida Frijoles has a mind of her own, conventions never stop her.

Thank you Scrapbookart, glad you like it.

Granny

I agree, Frida Frijoles is clearly not one to let semantics get in the way of having fun.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Banner Ad

Granny,

Finally got around to adding your banner to my scrapbook home page...

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien..._templates.htm

Wow, Steve, I'm honored! Thank you so much. You're in my LInks too, although I don't know if I can use banners, must ask Ladybug. But anyhow, you're there.

Granny

Thumbs up

Thank you Corey! And thank you Granny! I have the template now!! Yippee!!

New development in the garden. It seems there is a Raven who sits on the pole outside during the day, quothing things. Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly.

My cat finds him/her extra intriguing for some reason. This is probably the first Raven he's ever met. I hope he doesn't try to get into a battle of wits with it though because Ravens are super smart. He's no slouch either but something tells me he's no match for that bird. I could have a full blown cartoon in the making here.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Corey... I hope you're taking pictures of the sage, and his admirer. We need to have those in your final template. There just isn't enough wisdom to go around. Anything we can get, even through pictures, would be a tremendous asset!!!

SDTH... Enjoy!

Granny

Will do. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of the cat watching the Raven all in one frame. There's bunnies here too, so I expect to get some shots of them raiding my veggiess as well. Maybe I'll plan a few extra carrots or some lettuce for them come to think of it.

I have to figure out what likes nitrogen because the lady who used to live here tilled a ton of grass and leaf clippings into the garden for several years in a row. So this year I just need to focus on re-balancing the soil and growing stuff which eats a lot of nitrogen.