• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimbob
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2007

A "hi" to all

Hi from South Africa, been playing with SBM for the 30 days free trial as was not sure about digital scrapbooking.. I am now HOOKED.. haha, have just purchased the programme and can't wait to get started again! Look forward to "discovering" all this site has to offer as well as the "full" programme.
    Regards
    Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

welcomeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Kimmmmmm

Welcome Kim, this software and truily the best one that I found to express our ideas, our wills, wonderful it and, helped me very also to know people fantastic, therefore here all so thus, always that to need it appeals that always is you vary people for taking care of ok

to it a great kiss

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome Kim, you will never regret purchasing Scrapbook Max. Once addicted always addicted
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
        Welcome Kim, you will never regret purchasing Scrapbook Max. Once addicted always addicted
        That's the truth!

Welcome to SBM. You will enjoy it.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Maggie
          • Jan 2007

Welcome Kim from South Africa.

Maggie from US...nice to meet you!

You will enjoy it.
          sigpic

Comment

• kimbob
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2007

Thanks "girls".. and yup, It's already OOOPPPSS too late!! hahaha,
            Love the programme and having a BALL, still learning how to "navigate" the forums.. but getting there.. Nice to meet you all..

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Hey Kim, Welcome Aboard!!! Glad to see ya joined this great place! It is soooo much fun! And soooooo ADDICTING! LOL But it is a good addiction!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Hello Kim..welcome to the SBM community..just get you a comfy chair because you;ll be spending most all your time in it...hope you will join us in the Days of our Scraps forum..Scrapsville..one requirement is that you have to be a nut..we have lots of fun there and always welcome new citizens..SBM program is great and you will love it more as you use it..Im Linda and Im from Alabama
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X