+ Reply to Thread

Post Hello i am Jeanette

Hello everybody

My name is Jeanette en I`m from Holland. I`ve tried scrapbooking and it`s very nice, so I buy the cd-rom. Today I became the cd-rom. My english is not so very good, but I try.
    I`m 51 years old I`have a husband en 2 daugters. 1 is married en the other one is living together.
    Yesterday we have got a puppy-dog, he`s 7 weeks old now. I make a scrapbook from the dog.
    Maybe I`ll contact you with the help from this forum.
    Have a nice day,

Jeanette

Welcome to the group Jeanette! Your english is just fine. Congratulations on the puppy! They are so precious!

Welcome, hve a lot of fun. You speak English well. Looking forward to seeing the puppy.

Welcome Jeanette. I agree with the others, Your English is just fine. You will enjoy it hear. Everyone is helpfull. There are also a few others here that are from or originated in Holland. I am not, but my ancestry roots are. Enjoy!

Talking welcomeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Jeanette

Welcome!!!!!! jeanette, and a pleasure for all in the ones of the community you it here with us, we have the certainty that anger you if to amuse very with us! a great kiss.

Hi Jeanette, my name is Marion and I am originally from Holland (The Netherlands) too. I was born and raised in Limburg.
    Ik ben blij dat je ons gevonden hebt en ik weet zeker dat je hier heel veel plezier zult hebben

Marion

Hi Jeanette, I'm also still new to it all but feel so excited at learning something new and being creative. My "roots" are also from Holland (Mom born there). we speak a "dialect" of Dutch as a second official language in South Africa..
    "Jy gaan jouself baaie geniet".
    Liefde
    Kim

Hello Jeanette..Welcome to SBM..your English is just fine and we are glad you are here with us..My name is Linda and I am from Alabama in the US..I have 2 daughters and 4 Grandsons...I know you are going to love SBM and look forward to seeing your work in the gallery and hearing more from you in the forums..