+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Suggestions Wanted.

Ok this Nana is doing the kit for next months challenge. What would you guys want in the challenge kit. example- Next month is St. Pattys thought about that. Not really a Holiday celebrated is it? another- What colors would you like to see, and for embies- so on. Come on! I know there is someone out there that would give this Nana their 2 cents worth or maybe more. LOL. Give me an ear full but please keep it clean. LOL

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

how about easter/spring colours yellows/greens/whites

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

OOOOOOOOh Great Idea I like that one guess I was thinking next month st patty's. It's been crazy around here..

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Default Don't Check My Ears.

Still fighting the flu, so I'm making no "ear" promises!

I love green and orange combos. You could do both and give the option of those who wanted some green. Green, Orange, and Yellows work for both boys and girls. The one bright kit we have I've used to death with the orange, green, and yellow grunge polkas and stripes. I love it.

We'll certainly be needing a spring kit somewhere. Just an option!

Yeah, the Spring thing...anything having to do with Spring...maybe us planting our gardens, rototilling, or maybe the Spring flowers and bulbs coming up, whatever? I think we need something warrrrrrrrrrrrrm to do! LOL! I can think of a million Spring-y things to do!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Default Second on Rototilling

I know!!! I just CANNOT find any rototilling embies! Paper...right.

I've looked and looked...there's just nothing on the market, that's for sure!

I'm all for a complete rototilling set! (I'm SO having fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by NanaC95565 View Post
    Ok this Nana is doing the kit for next months challenge. What would you guys want in the challenge kit. example- Next month is St. Pattys thought about that. Not really a Holiday celebrated is it? another- What colors would you like to see, and for embies- so on. Come on! I know there is someone out there that would give this Nana their 2 cents worth or maybe more. LOL. Give me an ear full but please keep it clean. LOL
    Oh yeah St, Paddys day is celebrated ..... [tries to remember the many many drunken paddy day celebrations and fails miserably which means they must have been awesome ] .... having said that, a spring garden theme would be a very refreshing change and challenge.

If I have time I might try and do a few embellishments just let me know what you need and I'll give it a go.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Love the spring idea...flowers, butterflies, birds, gardening tools, picket fence, bird feeder, etc. It would be nice if we could have the shape template for the embies so we could use them in other colors. I'd also like to see a few infant and toddler toys since so many make baby or kid's pages. I love using circles. In short, just wherever your imagination takes you! I'm sure it will be a fantastic kit as all yours are!

Love to see more SHAPES of baby stuff and just swatch of colors for the challenge because we do so well on our own with the challenges for making papers and scraps. Fake clips so we can make'em look real on the page..Fake Buckles..Fancy tags..Don't get me going!! I second everyone's ideas!! Love these challenges!!! REALLY could use your instructions for the challenge on how you do your technique for laying something out or special tricks in SBM..THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!
    Anything you do is going to be GREAT!!! THANKS for taking the CHALLENGE kit on!!!

St patty's would be great... i once heard that the irish use orange more than green... dunno if thats true... I think some orange yellow and green would be great. One of my kids loves orange and green... would help me layout some scrapbook pages for her.

ty for asking! lol