• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Writing your own "terms of use"

Could someone in SBM, or one of you talented designers who have done so, please give me some pointers/wording for "Terms of Use" to be included in kits, etc? I'm sure it's not much different from my web developing, but the wording has me a bit stuck in places. Thank you - your answers and time are MUCH appreciated!

Diana
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

I like the graphic TOU - Check out my cotton candy post in the new releases section to see a sample of mine.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Simple and to the point, no extra meandering around...I like that! Plus another way to show a layout page, heh-heh. Thank you, Julie! Your input always appreciated!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

I do a "_TermsOfUse.jpg" that can be found in the February Challenge Kit

sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• nnorcutt
          • Mar 2006

I do pretty much the same thing as Julie, but mine aren't as pretty as hers.
          I include a link to my website on the page so that they can read the full terms of use there. Here's a sample of one of my pages.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by nnorcutt; 02-02-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• schmoopy
            • Oct 2006

I have a long winded legal mumbo jumbo TOU

If anyone wants it just let me know -- i haven't done a nice graphic one like some gals have.

Comment

Working...
            X