X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Those ribbons and bows are great Jazz; thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

• Gotart
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2006

My Dad

I had this PIC of my dad. It was torn, my Grandmother wrote his name in pen at the top & it was so small you couldn't see his face.. To my amazement when I edited it & enlarged it was such a cute picture of him... I used elements & Paper contributed through this challenge. I love how it turned out. Thanks to everyone.... TLT

sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh My Gosh! I checked this post this morning, got tons of stuff, only to check it again and it FILLED WITH MEGA Goodies AGAIN!!! Now can somebody tell me a good place to get storage space for my computer I am down to 4 megabyes!!!!! YIKESSSSSSS and this month isnt even overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
        Muma, Jazz, Wonder, there is no way you have clean houses!! Those ribbons are sooooooo great! do you people ever sleep!!
        But in all i honesty this is the BEST place be in digi-scrapin. I love all you guys! You work is all outstanding and I feel honored just to be in the same room with you peep!!!!Keep them comin Peeps... I think I might have to make a LO for hubbys Birhtday tomorrow~~ Shhh its a secret so dont tell any one he will be 49 Yikes (is that old) LOL Now I guess I better get to work myself!

Hey Gotart I havent seen you in a few weeks glad to see your back!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
          Oh My Gosh! I checked this post this morning, got tons of stuff, only to check it again and it FILLED WITH MEGA Goodies AGAIN!!! Now can somebody tell me a good place to get storage space for my computer I am down to 4 megabyes!!!!! YIKESSSSSSS and this month isnt even overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
          Muma, Jazz, Wonder, there is no way you have clean houses!! Those ribbons are sooooooo great! do you people ever sleep!!
          But in all i honesty this is the BEST place be in digi-scrapin. I love all you guys! You work is all outstanding and I feel honored just to be in the same room with you peep!!!!Keep them comin Peeps... I think I might have to make a LO for hubbys Birhtday tomorrow~~ Shhh its a secret so dont tell any one he will be 49 Yikes (is that old) LOL Now I guess I better get to work myself!

Hey Gotart I havent seen you in a few weeks glad to see your back!
          Hey, watch it, I'm 49 next month! I'm applying for one of those scooters through Medicare...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Don't feel bad Steve, I will be 50 in June and my Mother told me that I could start going to the Senior Center with her after June. I had to tell her that I don't think that I am quite into joining the senior center just yet!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Hey...ya'll are just babies...I am 59 heading for the big 60...but you know what...I dont mind a bit..age is just a number and I'm so thankful for everyone of my 59 years and I hope I have many many more birthdays...I don't feel like Im ready for the senior center yet
              but I cant wait for those senior citizens discounts LOL

Crops I know how you feel about all the goodies and no disc space...I have less room than you do..I have to keep deleting stuff just to keep my computer running LOL..I'm saving up for an external drive to keep just scrapbooking stuff on..of course at $1 a month its going to take a while seems like SBM has inspired a lot of people to want to learn more about scrapbooking..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Like Jazziel stated - age is only a number. We are all into double digits and many are shooting for the triples, since we enjoy each and every day of our lives. The group here always makes it more pleasurable.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• a_nussbaum
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  I have an external hard drive. I have half of it set as drive P for pictures and drive S for scrapbook stuff.... its very nice and handy as i can move it from computer to laptop with no problems

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by a_nussbaum View Post
                    I have an external hard drive. I have half of it set as drive P for pictures and drive S for scrapbook stuff.... its very nice and handy as i can move it from computer to laptop with no problems
                    I love the idea of dividing the external drive into two drives for pictures and scrapbooking but have no idea how you did it. Is it fairly easy? I'd love to know how. Thanks!
                    Julie

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

I just have folders set up on my external harddrive.
                      1. Images
                      2. Scrapbook stuff

Same idea, just a little different way of doing it. You can do it any way that is handy for you.

Comment

• a_nussbaum
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                        I love the idea of dividing the external drive into two drives for pictures and scrapbooking but have no idea how you did it. Is it fairly easy? I'd love to know how. Thanks!
                        I cant answer that for you right now, my father in law did it. Hes a computer genius. If he can tell me how, id be happy to pass it on...

but its pretty much the same as having two folders ...

Comment

• MaggieMae
                          Digi Sage
                          • May 2006

Thanks!

I know I can at least set up the two folders! I don't know why I didn't think of it before - but dividing the drive would be super!! Am scared to try by myself!
                          Julie

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Dec 2006

I love my 200G hard drive ....... stil got 118G of space left .... woooohoooooo
                            ~grins with an evil look in her eye~
                            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• grannywin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Sep 2006

I am sooo jealous!

Enjoy all that space but don't fill it up to fast. I just exhausted my memory yesterday and furiously deleted unnecessary things. My husband ordered a new computer today, so I hope to "steal" his old one for only scrapbooking.

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Here is a link to another attempt at the challenge:

You have two options for the template. with or without the added items. I added the doilie as an embellishment. I added sepia tone within SBM on my layout. The Ribbon at the top, the beads and the rose were shapes. You can find the lettering at "Dafont", it was Brock Script.

The frame (actually 4 corners made with brushes) and the other doilie are are part of the paper, I made it like a quick page.
                                Attached Files
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X