X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

WOW all of the layouts are great and the new papers and emblishments are wonderful..I hate to post mine now but here goes

These are just some borders and solid bg papers also made an alpha set..the alphas are in a png format..I dragged them into SBM and then used the crop feature to cut each one out. . they resize nicely
    Attached Files
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

well I've tried and tried and tried to post my template but I cant even get the window to pop up anyone have any suggestions..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• Maggie
        • Jan 2007

I'm not sure what window you mean, but I've had trouble in the past when I forgot to check both "remove pictures" and "optimize embellishments".
        I think the wording should be more clear in the program. "Optimize" to me implies making the file LARGER (highly quality=optimize)...here, I think it makes the file smaller.

If you aren't sure if you checked those two, you can go back and go through the process, making sure you do it, and letting it write over the previous file.

Blessings,
        Maggie
        sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
          well I've tried and tried and tried to post my template but I cant even get the window to pop up anyone have any suggestions..
          Jazzieal:
          If you click on the reply button to the thread scroll down and you will see manage attachments----that is where you click to tell it what file to upload.

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

To Jazz

Don't feel bad - I just tried and it was too big! I'm not sure how to make it smaller so I have to give up on this one I think. I just put it in the gallery and it doesn't have many embies so I don't know why it's so big?! Here it is:

Last edited by MaggieMae; 02-03-2007, 09:23 PM.
            Julie

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

Feb Challenge Tri-color frame

Here is my contribution so far to the embies.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Hi Julie
                I am not clever in the making of templates or embies department, so am I permitted to just add a layout to the gallery,using the Feb challenge- without contributing to the other sections of the challenge???? I am sorry I am very naive in creating stuff for others.
                thanks in advance
                Karyn.

Comment

• Kazr
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

Just reread the challenge, I gather I can make a L/O using the Feb kit for others, that doesnt seem so scary,but still cannot make my own embies,sorry about that
                  Karyn.

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

My try at challenge

This is my try at challenge.. I love doing these ... TLT

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Gotart; 02-04-2007, 01:18 AM. Reason: URL Correction

sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
                      Jazzieal:
                      If you click on the reply button to the thread scroll down and you will see manage attachments----that is where you click to tell it what file to upload.
                      I tried that too...

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Well I dont think its meant for me to load my template ....still cant get it posted

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Crops..I keep forgetting to tell you I LOVE your paper..you did a great job on your 1st try..keep em coming...

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Hope a Max techie will be along soon to help Jazz. There was a similar problem a little while ago like this. Desmond sorted it but he hadn't a clue how lol
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kristyc1994
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Apr 2006

WOW - I can't believe how much stuff everyone has contributed so far!!! I'm just getting back on my computer after 2 deaths in the families and a mini-vacation! You'd think you are all snowed in like I am right now with nothing better to do! First official BLIZZARD in West Michigan in many years! High of 3 degrees F today.....YIKES!!!

I hope to play with all of this wonderful stuff very soon - but I have to keep an eagle eye on Eddy, our new puppy, who my husband went out in the blizzard yesterday to pick up! Couldn't wait so long to make a layout to show him off.....here's a pic....isn't he the cutest??? He'll have to be the subject for my first Feb Challenge page coming soon.....
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Winnie49
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Mar 2006

Sorry about that KristyC , now welcome back and hope to see your great job soon! this puppy is so cute!
                                ciao
                                wendy
                                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X