Closed Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Here's some fun with trying to make new papers to add to the challenge!!
    Attached Images

Onie - I think it isnstalls to c> program files> scrapbook max> gallery> images> embellishments> feb

(maybe?)

It took a while to find the kit too after I downloaded it a couple of times. It went to a booster pack in the embellishments (under the red heart). I had a bunch of other items in there too. So I pulled the ones from the kit out and put them in another file called Feb Challenge.

Love everyone's layouts so far and thanks to everyone for their great creations to add to the kit. I will be adding another one soon.

Spanielmom.... is your background sent to tile? maybe thats the problem???
    Last edited by a_nussbaum; 02-02-2007 at 09:11 AM.

For anyone that seems to be having problems with the .SMB file, here's a link to a zip file with the components.

http://www.iireproductions.com/desig..._Challenge.zip

Working on a Memorie page for Mom today!! Love these colors!! Made 2 shapes to work the frame and stringy flower. Used Julie Clarks tag frame SHape for green tag outline. Made a cute button..but then didn't use it..Hum..

Newbies: For the BLUE link..simply click and say OPEN and the template will go straight to your template folder...ready to use..FOR the THUMBNAIL..SIMPLY RIGHT click, choose SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE PICTURE AS if TARGET not lighted..and designate the black whites to your SHAPES folder, the Paper to your Paper scraps if you like and the cute button..in embellishments!

THANKS ANGELWITHIN for her BOW shape I used for topper!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

You're doing great with the papers Wonder; thanks!

Steve, Thank you soooo much for the zip file. That makes things much easier!

Eve, I mean the zip files like Steve's above and like the ones that put the embies in a zip for us to use. It's just so much nicer, easier and faster to have the zip files and open them into one folder on the desktop. Then you don't have to hunt for challenge items. If they have .zip on the end, you unzip them and put each individual element in the main folder. This is probably clear as mud! I have a hard time explaining things sometimes.
    Maybe someone else can explain it better.

Well I'm still having the same troubles. Thanks Wonder for reposting your original papers. I deleted the old ones and saved the new ones. No luck. I've tried bringing them in as everything available and I get the same results no matter what I do. I'm going to try some of the newer papers you uploaded this morning and see if I have any luck with them. I have kids home today (inservice) so I may not get to try it all till tonight.

Default Thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    For anyone that seems to be having problems with the .SMB file, here's a link to a zip file with the components.

http://www.iireproductions.com/desig..._Challenge.zip
    Thanks Steve, That's much easier than going through the entire booster pack file to find which ones are part of this challenge. I think a lot of times we are in such a hurry to get things done, we forget one little piece like naming conventions for easier handling. Oh well.