X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Yeah one like that. That's what I want too!

P.S It wouldn't even fit in my driveway

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      What, what?

Never mind Granny, I was the one missing something. I didn't see your attachment. I was looking for a thumbnail picture but you just had the wording so I looked right passed it.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Oh, Marion, I realize you were not correcting me, but I'm glad you did write it out, cause now I know how to spell it right. People always make fun of the way I say that word. In fact, I have given up trying to pronounce it. Now, I always say... "When I grow up, I want a big boat like Onassys!" Now I probably misspell his name!

We know who you mean Granny, so it doesn't matter if it is spelled correct! LOL Good thing they don't give us points for incorrect spelling. I would have been booted out a long time ago!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

WOW Granny! you did a great job!!!!!!!!!
          brava!!!!!!!! i love tulips!
          ciao
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

YES! GRANNY!! WOWOWOOW!!! LOVE your 4x6 templates!! Glad you got them in here before the cutoff!! EXTRAORDINARY!!!!

Comment

• vnginger
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jun 2006

sacannon, The Ohio picture layout is really neat. I love the color combination. You did a good job!

sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Granny...I LOVE your LO..thank you for giving me such a beautiful spot for an office..I could live there and so enjoy the peace and tranquility that just leaps out of the picture..and I love all the other pictures of Scrapsville..what a wonderful idea...

Sue your LO of the river was beautiful as always..love the frame..thanks for sharing it..

Muma what a cute idea for a party invitation..love how you used my ribbons..thanks..

Thanks everyone for February...it was a great month
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X