Closed Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I used her striped paper in my layout and it looked great. The other 2 seem to be fine too. How did you save them?

I just right clicked and went "save target as" and they look fine. Maybe try and download them again.
    tried re-saving them but the all three (bubbles, puzzle, stripes) come in blurry as backgrounds, and if I bring them in as paperscraps the design is tiny and multiplied by many times. So what you see as big bubbles are teeny tiny bubbles all over the paper

Here are the elements for my challenge. Hopefully this works
    Attached Files

Angry Thank You Sue

Thank you so for these links. I still can not open the FEB CHALLENGE file with all the goodies, for this challenge! Thank you Thank you Thank you, for your zip files because I'm able to extract them and open them. I have no idea WHY the file link is saving or opening as a SBM file, which I can not figure out how to open. Everytime I click on it, it tells me that there are 49 files but I'll be dang to figure out WHERE THERE GOING OR HOW TO OPEN THEM. I'm sure when I figure this out, the file will have at least 300-400 files in it, rather than the 49. I have literally tried everything I can think of to include saving them to my embellishments, and again they saved as a SBM file, which I can not open. What is the recommended program to use and where do I find it?i??

I would love to do this challenge so if anyone can please explain in detail as to why I can not change, save or use this to a jpeg file, I would appreciate it. Heck, I don't care what the heck file it's in, as long as I can use it!

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default I Made PLAID!

I got excited about the color swatch again.

(This looks a lot better enlarged. Something about the font peeking on the side makes the plaid look "off axis" on the thumbnail, but it isn't...I worked really hard to line those boxes back up nice and straight, Julie. [ahem...not that they were CROOKED or anything!) :-D

(Lovin' the enthusiasm and all the fun work going on!)

~Mag
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maggie; 02-02-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Default Onie--Bless Your Heart

Onie,

Try opening SBM, open a blank doc. Click on the little embellishment red heart at the top, and scroll down the list.

Mine is called "Booster Pack". Every paper and element is shown there in the main viewer panel when you click on Booster Pack--creative name!

WOW, You guys have really been busy while I was sleeping! I got up and found all sorts of neat things to play with. I love all the templates and the embies you've all made and shared. This is going to be a fantastic challenge! Thanks Steve & Julie for the kit and the challenge! Thanks to everyone else for their contributions!
    Love the naming suggestion...will make it easier to find. I also love the embies in the zip files.....much easier to work with. I put a folder on my desktop and called it Feb Challenge SBM. Then I open the zip file and move all of the embies into that one folder. That means it's all there in one place to work with when I scrap and I can drag & drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    WOW, You guys have really been busy while I was sleeping! I got up and found all sorts of neat things to play with. I love all the templates and the embies you've all made and shared. This is going to be a fantastic challenge! Thanks Steve & Julie for the kit and the challenge! Thanks to everyone else for their contributions!
    Love the naming suggestion...will make it easier to find. I also love the embies in the zip files.....much easier to work with. I put a folder on my desktop and called it Feb Challenge SBM. Then I open the zip file and move all of the embies into that one folder. That means it's all there in one place to work with when I scrap and I can drag & drop.
    A great idea Linda. I'm a bit confused though as to the zip files you mean. Do you mean Julie's or the ones Sue's posted? Have yo changed them to zip files? If you have how do you do it, I would much prefer them to be saved elsewhere and use the browse.
    Maybe I've totally misunderstood.

Default Steve/Julie need help

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Looks like it get installed to:

"C:/Scrapbook MAX!/Gallery/Images/Embellishments/Booster Packs"

Julie added a couple of items and changed the install location...
    From previous gifts, I have multiple items in that folder. Tried searching by modify date to find the ones for this challenge and could not make sure that I have all the right ones.

Can it be posted again, perhaps in a .sbm file with a specific name or a zip file?

Thanks,

Maureen

Quote Originally Posted by spanielmom View Post
    tried re-saving them but the all three (bubbles, puzzle, stripes) come in blurry as backgrounds, and if I bring them in as paperscraps the design is tiny and multiplied by many times. So what you see as big bubbles are teeny tiny bubbles all over the paper
    I'm totally stumped as to what is happening with the papers of mine you downloaded..So redid them for you to try these..SAVE TARGET AS and drop in Paper scraps..You might have a gremlin in your program. Does it distort the Baby Announcement?? if you downloaded that??

FOLKS, LOVE all the goodies this morning...WOWOOWOWOWOW!!

I'm trying to get rid of the Boy Birth Announcement I first posted because I forgot to put the usual d27 in front..Don't want to overwrite another announcement you might have..SOSOOSOS SOOORRRRY!! Reposting with NEW name. ANd giving you another smaller paper for you to try spanielmom..

ooops..forgot to add the attachments...

HEY CROPS...WOWWOWZER on your papers I LOOVOVVVE THEM!!! GREAT JOB!! Love the CHALLENGES!!! SO much fun to see all these incredible creations!!

Hope this works Spanielmom..I changed the resolution to 150 but size remains 1200 x1200 6inx6in optomized. HUM..head scratcher!!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files