X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

WOW, You guys have really been busy while I was sleeping! I got up and found all sorts of neat things to play with. I love all the templates and the embies you've all made and shared. This is going to be a fantastic challenge! Thanks Steve & Julie for the kit and the challenge! Thanks to everyone else for their contributions!
    Love the naming suggestion...will make it easier to find. I also love the embies in the zip files.....much easier to work with. I put a folder on my desktop and called it Feb Challenge SBM. Then I open the zip file and move all of the embies into that one folder. That means it's all there in one place to work with when I scrap and I can drag & drop.
    sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Linda View Post
      WOW, You guys have really been busy while I was sleeping! I got up and found all sorts of neat things to play with. I love all the templates and the embies you've all made and shared. This is going to be a fantastic challenge! Thanks Steve & Julie for the kit and the challenge! Thanks to everyone else for their contributions!
      Love the naming suggestion...will make it easier to find. I also love the embies in the zip files.....much easier to work with. I put a folder on my desktop and called it Feb Challenge SBM. Then I open the zip file and move all of the embies into that one folder. That means it's all there in one place to work with when I scrap and I can drag & drop.
      A great idea Linda. I'm a bit confused though as to the zip files you mean. Do you mean Julie's or the ones Sue's posted? Have yo changed them to zip files? If you have how do you do it, I would much prefer them to be saved elsewhere and use the browse.
      Maybe I've totally misunderstood.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Steve/Julie need help

Originally posted by srussell View Post
        Looks like it get installed to:

"C:/Scrapbook MAX!/Gallery/Images/Embellishments/Booster Packs"

Julie added a couple of items and changed the install location...
        From previous gifts, I have multiple items in that folder. Tried searching by modify date to find the ones for this challenge and could not make sure that I have all the right ones.

Can it be posted again, perhaps in a .sbm file with a specific name or a zip file?

Thanks,

Maureen

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
          tried re-saving them but the all three (bubbles, puzzle, stripes) come in blurry as backgrounds, and if I bring them in as paperscraps the design is tiny and multiplied by many times. So what you see as big bubbles are teeny tiny bubbles all over the paper
          I'm totally stumped as to what is happening with the papers of mine you downloaded..So redid them for you to try these..SAVE TARGET AS and drop in Paper scraps..You might have a gremlin in your program. Does it distort the Baby Announcement?? if you downloaded that??

FOLKS, LOVE all the goodies this morning...WOWOOWOWOWOW!!

I'm trying to get rid of the Boy Birth Announcement I first posted because I forgot to put the usual d27 in front..Don't want to overwrite another announcement you might have..SOSOOSOS SOOORRRRY!! Reposting with NEW name. ANd giving you another smaller paper for you to try spanielmom..

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

ooops..forgot to add the attachments...

HEY CROPS...WOWWOWZER on your papers I LOOVOVVVE THEM!!! GREAT JOB!! Love the CHALLENGES!!! SO much fun to see all these incredible creations!!

Hope this works Spanielmom..I changed the resolution to 150 but size remains 1200 x1200 6inx6in optomized. HUM..head scratcher!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Here's some fun with trying to make new papers to add to the challenge!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• juliehclark
                Challenge Host
                • Jun 2006

Onie - I think it isnstalls to c> program files> scrapbook max> gallery> images> embellishments> feb

(maybe?)

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

It took a while to find the kit too after I downloaded it a couple of times. It went to a booster pack in the embellishments (under the red heart). I had a bunch of other items in there too. So I pulled the ones from the kit out and put them in another file called Feb Challenge.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Love everyone's layouts so far and thanks to everyone for their great creations to add to the kit. I will be adding another one soon.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• a_nussbaum
                      • Jan 2007

Spanielmom.... is your background sent to tile? maybe thats the problem???
                      Last edited by a_nussbaum; 02-02-2007, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• srussell
                        Digi Sage
                        • Feb 2006

For anyone that seems to be having problems with the .SMB file, here's a link to a zip file with the components.

Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.
                        sigpic
                        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Working on a Memorie page for Mom today!! Love these colors!! Made 2 shapes to work the frame and stringy flower. Used Julie Clarks tag frame SHape for green tag outline. Made a cute button..but then didn't use it..Hum..

Newbies: For the BLUE link..simply click and say OPEN and the template will go straight to your template folder...ready to use..FOR the THUMBNAIL..SIMPLY RIGHT click, choose SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE PICTURE AS if TARGET not lighted..and designate the black whites to your SHAPES folder, the Paper to your Paper scraps if you like and the cute button..in embellishments!

THANKS ANGELWITHIN for her BOW shape I used for topper!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Linda
                            Layout Whiz
                            • May 2006

You're doing great with the papers Wonder; thanks!

Steve, Thank you soooo much for the zip file. That makes things much easier!

Eve, I mean the zip files like Steve's above and like the ones that put the embies in a zip for us to use. It's just so much nicer, easier and faster to have the zip files and open them into one folder on the desktop. Then you don't have to hunt for challenge items. If they have .zip on the end, you unzip them and put each individual element in the main folder. This is probably clear as mud! I have a hard time explaining things sometimes.
                            Maybe someone else can explain it better.
                            sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

Well I'm still having the same troubles. Thanks Wonder for reposting your original papers. I deleted the old ones and saved the new ones. No luck. I've tried bringing them in as everything available and I get the same results no matter what I do. I'm going to try some of the newer papers you uploaded this morning and see if I have any luck with them. I have kids home today (inservice) so I may not get to try it all till tonight.

Comment

• makeyesup
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2006

Thanks Steve

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                                For anyone that seems to be having problems with the .SMB file, here's a link to a zip file with the components.

http://www.iireproductions.com/desig..._Challenge.zip
                                Thanks Steve, That's much easier than going through the entire booster pack file to find which ones are part of this challenge. I think a lot of times we are in such a hurry to get things done, we forget one little piece like naming conventions for easier handling. Oh well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                                X