Closed Thread
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Hey...ya'll are just babies...I am 59 heading for the big 60...but you know what...I dont mind a bit..age is just a number and I'm so thankful for everyone of my 59 years and I hope I have many many more birthdays...I don't feel like Im ready for the senior center yet
    but I cant wait for those senior citizens discounts LOL

Crops I know how you feel about all the goodies and no disc space...I have less room than you do..I have to keep deleting stuff just to keep my computer running LOL..I'm saving up for an external drive to keep just scrapbooking stuff on..of course at $1 a month its going to take a while seems like SBM has inspired a lot of people to want to learn more about scrapbooking..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Default Age

Like Jazziel stated - age is only a number. We are all into double digits and many are shooting for the triples, since we enjoy each and every day of our lives. The group here always makes it more pleasurable.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Oh My Gosh! I checked this post this morning, got tons of stuff, only to check it again and it FILLED WITH MEGA Goodies AGAIN!!! Now can somebody tell me a good place to get storage space for my computer I am down to 4 megabyes!!!!! YIKESSSSSSS and this month isnt even overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    I have an external hard drive. I have half of it set as drive P for pictures and drive S for scrapbook stuff.... its very nice and handy as i can move it from computer to laptop with no problems

Question

Quote Originally Posted by a_nussbaum View Post
    I have an external hard drive. I have half of it set as drive P for pictures and drive S for scrapbook stuff.... its very nice and handy as i can move it from computer to laptop with no problems
    I love the idea of dividing the external drive into two drives for pictures and scrapbooking but have no idea how you did it. Is it fairly easy? I'd love to know how. Thanks!
    Julie

I just have folders set up on my external harddrive.
    1. Images
    2. Scrapbook stuff

Same idea, just a little different way of doing it. You can do it any way that is handy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I love the idea of dividing the external drive into two drives for pictures and scrapbooking but have no idea how you did it. Is it fairly easy? I'd love to know how. Thanks!
    I cant answer that for you right now, my father in law did it. Hes a computer genius. If he can tell me how, id be happy to pass it on...

but its pretty much the same as having two folders ...

Smile Thanks!

I know I can at least set up the two folders! I don't know why I didn't think of it before - but dividing the drive would be super!! Am scared to try by myself!
    Julie

I love my 200G hard drive ....... stil got 118G of space left .... woooohoooooo
    ~grins with an evil look in her eye~
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Default I am sooo jealous!

Enjoy all that space but don't fill it up to fast. I just exhausted my memory yesterday and furiously deleted unnecessary things. My husband ordered a new computer today, so I hope to "steal" his old one for only scrapbooking.

Here is a link to another attempt at the challenge:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...7&limit=recent

You have two options for the template. with or without the added items. I added the doilie as an embellishment. I added sepia tone within SBM on my layout. The Ribbon at the top, the beads and the rose were shapes. You can find the lettering at "Dafont", it was Brock Script.

The frame (actually 4 corners made with brushes) and the other doilie are are part of the paper, I made it like a quick page.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]