• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

February Challenge Marion page 2

Here is another one. I borrowed the striped background and added the arrow and crayon shapes.
    Attached Files

Comment

• a_nussbaum
      • Jan 2007

I so hope i did this right! I got the program and ive been going crazy with it!! whoo hooo! After about 2 hours agonizing why my psp was putting a background on my saved text... I finally got a two page layout done! next... those 4x6's.. muahahah...

Not to fancy, as i really love journaling... but here they are.. if i can figure out how, i could put an attachment for all the embelishments i did... but how?
      Attached Files

Comment

• a_nussbaum
        • Jan 2007

OHHH! and you all are doing such a great job already! and thanks so much for the kit, its beautiful! Just love these colors, hahaha

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Beautiful Job Angie!

Comment

• spanielmom
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2006

ok, I need some help. I'm trying to use Wonder's papers that she made (and they are beautiful) but when I bring them into Max they are distorted. They don't look anything like her posts. Can someone help?

Comment

• a_nussbaum
              • Jan 2007

i pulled the bubbles in using the background option through page, it turned out okay....

umm.. wonder... can you share how you make the stripped backgrounds?? Id love to learn how... but for the life of me cant figure it out!!!

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

I used her striped paper in my layout and it looked great. The other 2 seem to be fine too. How did you save them?

I just right clicked and went "save target as" and they look fine. Maybe try and download them again.

Comment

• juliehclark
                  Challenge Host
                  • Jun 2006

ANGIE - your baby is so beautiful! great layouts

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Here is a link to my layout in the gallery.

I made everything in this before the kit was posted. I also have another layout but will bring that up another day. I tried to zip up the elements but the file was way to big. I will have to break them up, so it will be coming.
                    Attached Files
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Beautiful Sue!

Comment

• spanielmom
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                        I used her striped paper in my layout and it looked great. The other 2 seem to be fine too. How did you save them?

I just right clicked and went "save target as" and they look fine. Maybe try and download them again.
                        tried re-saving them but the all three (bubbles, puzzle, stripes) come in blurry as backgrounds, and if I bring them in as paperscraps the design is tiny and multiplied by many times. So what you see as big bubbles are teeny tiny bubbles all over the paper

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Here are the elements for my challenge. Hopefully this works
                          Attached Files
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Thank You Sue

Thank you so for these links. I still can not open the FEB CHALLENGE file with all the goodies, for this challenge! Thank you Thank you Thank you, for your zip files because I'm able to extract them and open them. I have no idea WHY the file link is saving or opening as a SBM file, which I can not figure out how to open. Everytime I click on it, it tells me that there are 49 files but I'll be dang to figure out WHERE THERE GOING OR HOW TO OPEN THEM. I'm sure when I figure this out, the file will have at least 300-400 files in it, rather than the 49. I have literally tried everything I can think of to include saving them to my embellishments, and again they saved as a SBM file, which I can not open. What is the recommended program to use and where do I find it?i??

I would love to do this challenge so if anyone can please explain in detail as to why I can not change, save or use this to a jpeg file, I would appreciate it. Heck, I don't care what the heck file it's in, as long as I can use it!

nie
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• Maggie
                              • Jan 2007

I Made PLAID!

I got excited about the color swatch again.

(This looks a lot better enlarged. Something about the font peeking on the side makes the plaid look "off axis" on the thumbnail, but it isn't...I worked really hard to line those boxes back up nice and straight, Julie. [ahem...not that they were CROOKED or anything!) :-D

(Lovin' the enthusiasm and all the fun work going on!)

~Mag
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Maggie; 02-01-2007, 11:11 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Maggie
                                • Jan 2007

Onie--Bless Your Heart

Onie,

Try opening SBM, open a blank doc. Click on the little embellishment red heart at the top, and scroll down the list.

Mine is called "Booster Pack". Every paper and element is shown there in the main viewer panel when you click on Booster Pack--creative name!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X