X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kritt
    • May 2006

Just beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss.......it brought tears to my eyes aswell.............
    View my digital kits here...
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Cakebread.html

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

awww i didnt mean to make anyone cry

*hands out smile making choccy bars*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• spanielmom
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
        These are great. Are you going to upload them to your gallery? Looked and did not see them. Would have made a comment on the 16 year old lo, that is really great. How long did it take you to add all the bubbles, circles etc.?

Sorry---I worked on these so long that I didn't take the time to upload them there also. I'll do that plus I hope to upload some of the embies I made on the baby page. Might take me a few days though cause my kids keep getting 2-hour delays because of the cold temps here in PA. When they are home I don't get any scrapping done. Then it throws my whole day off.

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Angelwithin

So sorry - you tribute is so beautiful - you can't read it without crying - it's lovely!
          Julie

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Such beautiful pages..your journaling is so perfect..tells us the story of little Matthew..thank you for sharing this with us..and I hope it and pray it did help you to do this..God Bless..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

I'm unable to download or open these

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
              WOW all of the layouts are great and the new papers and emblishments are wonderful..I hate to post mine now but here goes

These are just some borders and solid bg papers also made an alpha set..the alphas are in a png format..I dragged them into SBM and then used the crop feature to cut each one out. . they resize nicely

I'm getting amessage that that says this is a "PAINT" format and it can not be recognized. I do not know what the problem is but I also go the same message with a few other downloads, such as the teddy bear and butterfly. Doesn't anyone understand why???
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• Linda
                Layout Whiz
                • May 2006

Fiona, this is such a wonderful tribute to your son! I hope this has helped you start the healing process. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have some wonderful memories of him during the short while you had him with you. Thank you for sharing with us.
                sigpic

Comment

• lila2002
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jan 2007

angelwithin

this is just beautifull, brought tears to my eyes.
                  i hope this has been a healing process for you.
                  if its a day or 18 years the pain of losing a child will never go away.
                  the only thing you can do is give he pain its place of its own like.

i wish you strenght

take care
                  and again the pages are absolutly beautifull

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                    i've been that quiet i bet you thought id fallen asleep huh lol

i went a little mad and built a 10 page template using bits from the kit and extras i made to go with it...so bare with me this may take 3 posts!

the colours were perfect for a project ive een trying to do for ages....my therapist said it would do me good to face my sons death head on as ive been avoiding it for nearly 18 years must admit its been a liberating experience

so heres the templates, the embies i made and a screenshot you can see the i'll post the pages in the next two posts

ive posted the album in the gallery but made it private so it doesnt knock anyone off - heres the link if anyone wants to view it

fiona xx
                    When I start to get "dry eye" I know just the place to go to remedy that!!! This is such a choice album!! Loved your quote that mentioned..we not only share our happiness..but you get to really know someone through the tears too..not exact quote..but the feeling I got reading it!! You are such a SWEETHEART!! Compassionate and tenderhearted!!! BIG HUGS!! THANKS for sharing with us!!

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                      awww i didnt mean to make anyone cry

*hands out smile making choccy bars*
                      What a beautiful tribute and happy that it has helped to face this loss. Our tears are also tears of joy since scrapbooking has helped you. This will also probably be a treasure for his big brother.

Just keep thinking that he is with God and is your very special angel watching over you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I think we all had tears on this one, You did a wonderful job putting this together especially since it had to be so hard for you to do.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• NanaC95565
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

Fiona, Absolutely Beautiful. Wonder said it all. I was looking at your layouts and my kids asked me why I have tears in my eyes.

Visit my blog
                          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• NanaC95565
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Feb 8X8

Hello all here are a couple of templates for your Feb. Challenge I did. Everything was shared so I didnot create it myself although a few shapes I used are mine. Enjoy
                            Attached Files

Visit my blog

Comment

• NanaC95565
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

heres the other screen shot
                              Attached Files

Visit my blog

Comment