Closed Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Well I dont think its meant for me to load my template ....still cant get it posted

Crops..I keep forgetting to tell you I LOVE your paper..you did a great job on your 1st try..keep em coming...

Hope a Max techie will be along soon to help Jazz. There was a similar problem a little while ago like this. Desmond sorted it but he hadn't a clue how lol
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

WOW - I can't believe how much stuff everyone has contributed so far!!! I'm just getting back on my computer after 2 deaths in the families and a mini-vacation! You'd think you are all snowed in like I am right now with nothing better to do! First official BLIZZARD in West Michigan in many years! High of 3 degrees F today.....YIKES!!!

I hope to play with all of this wonderful stuff very soon - but I have to keep an eagle eye on Eddy, our new puppy, who my husband went out in the blizzard yesterday to pick up! Couldn't wait so long to make a layout to show him off.....here's a pic....isn't he the cutest??? He'll have to be the subject for my first Feb Challenge page coming soon.....
    Attached Images

Sorry about that KristyC , now welcome back and hope to see your great job soon! this puppy is so cute!
    ciao
    wendy

Quote Originally Posted by kristyc1994 View Post
    WOW - I can't believe how much stuff everyone has contributed so far!!! I'm just getting back on my computer after 2 deaths in the families and a mini-vacation! You'd think you are all snowed in like I am right now with nothing better to do! First official BLIZZARD in West Michigan in many years! High of 3 degrees F today.....YIKES!!!

I hope to play with all of this wonderful stuff very soon - but I have to keep an eagle eye on Eddy, our new puppy, who my husband went out in the blizzard yesterday to pick up! Couldn't wait so long to make a layout to show him off.....here's a pic....isn't he the cutest??? He'll have to be the subject for my first Feb Challenge page coming soon.....
    Awwww...Eddy, cute name, gorgeous little fella'. What breed is he kristy?
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Awwww...Eddy, cute name, gorgeous little fella'. What breed is he kristy?
    He's 3/4 Shih-Tzu and 1/4 Yorkshire Terrier. It's a "designer" breed called a "Shorkie Tzu". (Who cares about designer, all I care about is CUTE! )

Default challenge

oh and by the way....superduper cute puppy there KristyC!!

i hope i am doing this right ??

for viewing my layout

but i left out the text bits and went to upload as template but darn it it wouldnt work for me...will try later. but didnt want to make the file to small as then what would be the use of the template (all blurry and vague!)

will add the text *** embie here
    Attached Images

Great job Lila! Such a pretty baby, too! Hope you can get the template to upload. Be sure you have all the embies as embies and the papers as paper scraps and not photo. Then right click on your picture and clear image. Then check the optimize square. It should do fine at 8x8. Hope this helps. Thanks for the embies!

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Mary, love the layout with the PIGS..so cute!!

WOW Lila..you have awesome picture there of that Precious wonder!!!

Jazz..poor kid..computer wooosssss..

Kristy..the new puppy..is soooo CUTE!! ENJOY...

Linda..isn't this place something!! Excitement is so great that I see little activity in the templates and embellishments section..I come here FIRST!!

LOVE it all WONDERBEANS!!!