Groove Newsletter Contest February 2007: Valentine Romance (FREEBIES HERE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Groove Newsletter Contest February 2007: Valentine Romance (FREEBIES HERE!)

Happy Valentine's from The Groove!

The February 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and it is oh-so-lovely! This month, our theme is "Valentine Romance". Think hearts, chocolates, champagne, roses…whatever tickles your fancy!

To download the February 2007 issue of The Groove (pdf), click here. Or, if you would rather read it online, visit scrapbookgroove.blogspot.com. The Groove online has an exciting new look-so be sure to check it out!

CONTEST DETAILS
    This month's contest is "Be My Valentine" and we're looking for layouts that capture fun, romance, silliness, goofiness, tenderness – in short, all the things that love can be. Remember that we are now honoring 3 winning layouts! The 1st place winner of the "Be My Valentine" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. You've got to love that!

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is February 26, 2007, Midnight (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE! To download yours automatically to Scrapbook MAX! , just click on the attached file below! This month, we feature a collection of tags that will be installed to your "Embellishments" folder.

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Click here to subscribe.
    Attached Files
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Thankssss

thanks Karin, is i am I am happy, with plus this gift, know that I have an immense affection for all moderators ok

kisses

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Congrats Donna on winning the Pets contest! and Lisa and Lor for Runners up. Great Work! Nice Profile Julie, how do you find time to get anything done???
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

WOW Donna what a great gift for your birthday! CONGRATS GIRL!
        And Lisa and Lor great job as well! All three were terriffic layouts!!!
        Julie, you tire me out just reading all that you do, Do you ever sleep?? LOL
        And Sue great hertiage layouts as well!!!
        Karin & Marnie- Love the Groove! You guys are doing a fantastic job!!!
        Thanks for the freebies! You are way to kind!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Congratulations everyone! Aren't pets the best challenge?! We all love them so much! Your entries were great!

Your interview was so interesting, Julie C., and how do you do it?!!! You are a very busy and generous person! Great to read more about you!!
          Julie

Comment

• Lor
            • May 2006

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my pet lo. PK really is a stray cat, but he is such a handsome one and spoiled too! We have two cats of our own but, I would so love too add him to the family...
            Laurie Weber
            Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Congratulations to all the winners of the January Pet Challenge..they were all just great..
              Thank you Groove for the great newsletter..Julie...there are only 24 hours in a day..how in the world do you accomplish so much...sounds like you have a rich full life and one you are very happy in..Congratulations.
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• lilbinkey
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by The Groove View Post

The February 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and it is oh-so-lovely! This month, our theme is "Valentine Romance". Think hearts, chocolates, champagne, roses…whatever tickles your fancy!

To download the February 2007 issue of The Groove (pdf), click here. Or, if you would rather read it online, visit scrapbookgroove.blogspot.com. The Groove online has an exciting new look-so be sure to check it out!

CONTEST DETAILS
                This month's contest is "Be My Valentine" and we're looking for layouts that capture fun, romance, silliness, goofiness, tenderness – in short, all the things that love can be. Remember that we are now honoring 3 winning layouts! The 1st place winner of the "Be My Valentine" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. You've got to love that!

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is February 26, 2007, Midnight (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
                And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE! To download yours automatically to Scrapbook MAX! , just click on the attached file below! This month, we feature a collection of tags that will be installed to your "Embellishments" folder.

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Click here to subscribe.
                I cant find it in my embellishments folder. What would be the name of it.. So I can look again in my embellishments folder again..
                Thanks!!

Comment

• The Groove
                  • Jun 2006

Hi there! The freebie embellishment kit is called "The Groove February 2007". To get it, simply click on the attachment in the post at the beginning of this thread, and choose to "open" the file. The freebies will be automatically imported into SBM.

Then...You can find the freebies by clicking on the "heart" embellishment icon (or chooing Object> Embellishment), and then scrolling through the categories on the left hand side of the dialogue until you find the kit named "The Groove February 2007".

(I've attached an image of the Freebie Kit as it appears in SBM so you know what to look for.)

Happy Scrapping!

Karin
                  The Groove
                  Attached Files
                  The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

Contest rules

Does this have to imply romantic love? Can it just be about LOVE in general? I am doing one of my sisters & romantic love does not fit.... TLT

sigpic

Comment

• The Groove
                      • Jun 2006

GREAT QUESTION, Gotart!

As with all of The Groove's contests, we are open to your creative interpretations of our contest themes! After all, creativity is what scrapbooking is all about!

Though we might first think of "romantic love" when it comes to Valentine's Day, of course that is not the only type of love out there!!! Feel free to post layouts that celebrate the special bond you have with friends, family...let the creative scrapping begin!

The Groove

Comment

• Maggie
                        • Jan 2007

I'm having troubles.

I keep getting tags from the tag folder from this file. I've deleted it and restarted the program and redownloaded three times today.

Anybody?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Maggie
                          • Jan 2007

Okay...here are the 36 files that are downloading. (I clicked "see details of downloaded files" after I clicked "Open|Open". It says 36 files have uploaded to your embellishments folder...but here are the 36. (They all appear to be tags to me. Is it possible that the wrong files is on the opening thread?)

I think we are all so busy with the February Challenge that we've just not realized that the love pack isn't there? Ya'll check yours out and get back to me, K?

File: "shape-3-texture-37_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-38_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-39_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-42_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-43_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-45_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-46_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-47_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-48_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-49_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-50_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-52_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-54_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-55_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-56_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-57_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-58_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-61_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-64_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-65_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-69_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-71_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-72_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-73_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-75_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-76_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-77_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-78_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-79_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-80_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-81_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-82_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-83_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-84_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "shape-3-texture-85_2.png" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          File: "_sbmax.jpg" installed to "C:\PROGRA~1\SCRAPB~2\Gallery\Images\Embellishment s\The Groove February 2007"
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Groove
                            • Jun 2006

Hi Maggie,

The Freebies offered by The Groove for February 2007 are a set of tags - that's what's posted here in this thread. There isn't a "Love Pack" offered by The Groove - I think you may be looking for something else here...

(Hope you like the tags, anyway!)

Karin
                            for The Groove

Comment

• Maggie
                              • Jan 2007

Hmmm. I looked in my "tags" folder and it seemed I already had the tags offered in this link.

Thanks for the quick reply!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X